Price check, T. stirmi

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a sub adult male T. stirmi and I'm wondering what the going rate it? I'm considering rehoming him this fall.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
A quick search through the For sale/wanted section would bring up this recent ad <edit>!

Last edited by a moderator:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was going to say...why not search through the classifieds...

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, now I know why I stopped coming here. Seems like the search function police are even worse then when I left. You guys ever think that maybe I did look but didn't see anything and the search on this board seriously sucks.
Thanks for the answer koffinkat

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Wow, now I know why I stopped coming here. Seems like the search function police are even worse then when I left. You guys ever think that maybe I did look but didn't see anything and the search on this board seriously sucks.
It's a bit tricky to access the advanced search temporarily, but if you go to the FS/T/WTB subforum, a search for 'stirmi' will yield over 100 results. :)

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Actually that wasn't a search function that thread was literally on the first page of the classifieds. Sorry to ruin your stay here come back and see us soon I'll miss you :cry: good luck with your T. stirmi

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sorry to hurt your feelings. Maybe the problem isn't with the search, but with the person searching?

Let me know when your skin gets thicker.