Pregnant P. audax?

Ezil

Arachnopeon
I have a P. audax that looked full to bursting - then they went missing for almost 48 hours. I took apart her cage, terrified she was injured or dead, and discovered her hiding in a little nest of webbing. She hasn't eaten or come out in the past few days, almost a week I believe, and either she's pregnant or something is wrong! I relocated her to a smaller container where I can observe her inside the little pouch she created. So far, no eggs. Is she pregnant? Today she came out for 3 minutes, just sitting outside her nest, then she went back inside. (It was quite cute, it even looked like she grabbed the webbing to close the "door.") I'll try to upload a picture later. What do you guys think?

Secondly, how do you tell apart P. audax from other similar species? I have a wild P. audax that might not even be what I think it is. (She's also been getting chubby, but perhaps from over-feeding?)

Thank you guys so so much!

Jadestone

Arachnosquire
Pictures would help. If she is an adult and wild caught, then it is very likely that she will make an egg sac soon. Otherwise she might be getting ready to molt.

Ezil

Arachnopeon
She's domestic, so I'm thinking molting. However, she hasn't eaten in what, a week? and I'm really worried. I DO have a wild-caught one that's looking pretty bloated, but I'm worried she's eating waaaay too much. She's my mom's, and my mom fed her flightless fruit flies almost daily. Can she pop?! Or die?! Could he be molting? My phone camera sucks but I'll try to upload a few photos.

Attachments

Jadestone

Arachnosquire
Once or twice a week is usually the ideal for feeding. For the one that isn't eating, put a small cricket or something that won't bother her too much in so that she has the option to eat if she is hungry. Sometimes my jumpers won't eat for a couple weeks and then devour a mealworm. When they get close to molting or laying eggs, they will often make a new nest or make their current one thicker and a bit bigger. If they are getting ready to lay eggs or molt, the absolute best thing you can do is make sure the temp and humidity are good and then leave them be. Also, if possible, could you get a clearer view of their backs?