Praying Mantis Bad Molt

Cheyenne Exotics

Arachnopeon
I found a young wild mantis and he was molting so i took a picture and i left him. The next day i went to see if he was ok and he was on the ground in the same position as the previous day. I took him inside today to help him. i gave him some humidity to assist him. He still had progressed none. I have now successfully removed all of the old skin but hes still in the same position. He moves if i poke him but otherwise stays in the fetal position. Does he have any hope of surviving?

Giant Asian mantis lover

Arachnosquire
What you should do is try giving him food like fruit flies, if you send me a pic of the mantis to see if he's ok and I could work out which species it is

basin79

ArachnoGod
I found a young wild mantis and he was molting so i took a picture and i left him. The next day i went to see if he was ok and he was on the ground in the same position as the previous day. I took him inside today to help him. i gave him some humidity to assist him. He still had progressed none. I have now successfully removed all of the old skin but hes still in the same position. He moves if i poke him but otherwise stays in the fetal position. Does he have any hope of surviving?
You can offer dead prey, honey and water. The problem will be when the mantis comes to moult again. They need to hang upside-down to moult.