Potential deal?

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
So a local guy in my state has some tarantulas for sale. The one of utmost interest to me at the moment are his P. Rufilata. He said they're an adult pair, but he doesn't know what to price them for and I'd have to just make an offer. What would be a good offer for the pair or for just the female? Obviously it can be a bit lower than normal because he said he's just trying to get rid of the collection. Some other tarantulas I had my eye on were C. Versicolor slings for $30, g. pulchripes($40/3 inches), and a B. Vagans sling for $10. C. Versicolor is on my list for sure, but g. pulchripes and b. vagans I may consider if they're interesting enough! Let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance!

JohnR

Arachnopeon
If you really like to buy that sp, maybe start from $100 for the pair and go from there? Sometimes it's hard to gauge sellers, they may be offended or not with low-ballers but at least you're showing interest (which shows because you're buying his other Ts) and just negotiate that both of you will be happy in the end... But of course, you have to stick with your budget which is important! Just my 2 cents :)

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
$175 for the pair! Haven't found a ton of reference online, but I feel like that's a pretty good deal? Any other opinions out there, I know it's ultimately my call, but I like discussing it with others.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
$175 for the pair! Haven't found a ton of reference online, but I feel like that's a pretty good deal? Any other opinions out there, I know it's ultimately my call, but I like discussing it with others.
That's a fair price.. You don't see many adult female rufilata coming up for sale often..

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
is the male mature? if so when was the females last molt? if the breeding possibilities are low I'd offer less, if they time out well I'd got to 200.. maybe more

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Yea I don't think the female is mature even, I think I'm just going to buy a sling or two :DP. Rufilata look stunning I need this tarantula without a doubt!

Evan S

Arachnopeon
Yea I don't think the female is mature even, I think I'm just going to buy a sling or two :DP. Rufilata look stunning I need this tarantula without a doubt!
Think you could give me his contact info? I want the rufilata female, especially if it's young and not mature. Longer life for me to enjoy having it.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
The big question is what size are the rufilata pair? “Adult” is kind of vague, especially if not old enough to breed.