postorder scorps in Europe

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi all,

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can order some P. Cavimanus in Europe, preferably not from the UK since most of those stores won't ship abroad.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas G

Russ Thomas

Arachnopeon
Red Claw scorpions....

Hei Andreas,

One of my local petshops here in Kristiansand ( Norway), has had P.Cavimanus in the shop. It is one of the only three that they can get, P. Imperator and Hetrometrus Spinnifer being the other two.
I can find their details for you if that might help, or possibly even their supplier maybe.
Obviously, I do not know the suppliers prices , but the shop was selling their red claw scorpions for 495 NOK.

If this will help just let me know and I will see what I can come up with for you.

Regards as ever,

Russ

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the tip but I've managed to find a site called BugsDirektUK.com that apparently ship live critters abroad. I'll post again when I've dealt with them.

thanks again,

Andreas Göransson

Russ Thomas

Arachnopeon
Hei Andreas,

Please do let us know how you get on with them. It would be interesting to see what they have to offer. Do you have their exact web page address please ? Presumably there is a fault with the one that you posted as it could not be found by the search engines :(

Happy hunting :}

Regards as ever,

Russ

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Unfortunately my french sucks, (swearing goes just fine though) I can't figure out how they transport their stock or how much they charge for the transport.

thanks for the tip though,

Andreas G

Antares

Arachnopeon
You can email them using the address I gave, they don't ship directly outside of France so you have to contact them to agree on the shipping method and price. They'll probably answer you in english if you email them in english.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Unfortunately it's also a question of cost. I'll definately be stretching my budget with the 50-55 £ involved since I'll also be ordering a breeding culture of roaches of some sort (don't know yet which species to pick) at the same time. Whichever alternative gets picked I'll post the results here.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Allready tried them and that list is really out of date, they'll be going to a reptile show in Germany 17/9 and might bring back something interesting then.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter