Post videos of your T going for a run/teleport here!

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
I've been watching videos on Youtube on how fast some of these things can run. There aren't many out there. I'm hoping that maybe some of you might have some videos that I'm not seeing. I think a lot of beginners could benefit from watching videos on how fast they can move so they won't be so surprised when it happens.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I've been watching videos on Youtube on how fast some of these things can run. There aren't many out there. I'm hoping that maybe some of you might have some videos that I'm not seeing. I think a lot of beginners could benefit from watching videos on how fast they can move so they won't be so surprised when it happens.
I wager there aren't many videos available because most of the time it takes you by surprise and your first instinct isn't "I should grab my phone to record this." Unless someone is already filming a rehouse or something, you aren't going to capture the moment on video.

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
I wager there aren't many videos available because most of the time it takes you by surprise and your first instinct isn't "I should grab my phone to record this." Unless someone is already filming a rehouse or something, you aren't going to capture the moment on video.
Thats what I am hoping that some people might have some blooper videos they don't mind sharing.

AusBugKid

Arachnosquire
It's funny you bought this up, I have two OWs, as we don't have NW here, and I just did a rehouse. I'm always a bit cautious but reading AB the last few days made me more apprehensive than usual today. So thanks for scaring me into being more careful everyone :shifty:

P.s. it went fine, Selenotypus Plumipes so far don't seem to live up to the OW reputation...
So far.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Probably not what you mean but my Grammostola iheringi in this feeding video fair motors. Theraphosa blondi first then her.