1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Post rating -- add a sad face /teary eye option?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Ellenantula, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Advertisement
    So many times someone has lost a T, T had a bad moult, accident occurred, etc., and there is no post rating to show you sympathize. Hate to fill up threads with "I'm so sorry" when I could just rate it as 'sad' or something.
    Any chance for this???
    Thanks

2. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoking Active Member

theres the "love" option.

3. I guess I don't love sad posts.
    It's a rating -- yannoe: I agree, I like, I found this funny, or informative....
    Yeah, I might 'love' a few posts (for a cute sling or amazing idea I totally adore)... but I don't love a sad post.
    I want to express when I find a post sad.

4. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoking Active Member

Love = sad face, or best wishes, or my condolences, in my book.

5. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoengineer Arachnosupporter

I really doubt that mods have the ability to add or take away ratings. It seems more like a function of the forum itself rather than something they chose to do.

6. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoking Active Member

:-s
    Why? Because leaving only this ---> :( isn't sad enough? :-s

Well, I hope so :angelic: because I really miss the smoking poop icon that was available before. A huge loss I even dare to say :pompous:

• Sad Sad x 2
  7. I meant to not have to respond to post with emoticons -- just have a rating for sad.

8. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

@Chris LXXIX - The "poop" was to open to abuse.

@Ellenantula - "Sad" should now be next to "Funny" and available to all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Award Award x 1
  9. Most excellent! Thanks! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  10. Chris LXXIX

A "thank you" to you as well. Giving me the brand new "Sad" icon helped my quest to collect all the ratings avalaible here a user can dream (lol)... for the second time after Joe Rossi "Facepalm" one. Yuppiiii :-s

• Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  11. cold blood

cold blood ArachnoGod Active Member

Funny you should post a thank you, mods, while we're at it....A "thank you" icon would be invaluable....so many times I just want to say thanks, but instead have to post it like Chris just did.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Chris LXXIX

But... my man from Packerland Domain, are we turned so lazy now to the point that we need a "Thank You" smilies/icon also? :)

This reminds me of what a redhead chick secretary I was in bed-affairs when working as vigilante in a shopping mall, once said to me... the director and the second in charge manager that, instead of talking (and their office was nearby) they loved to rely on e-mails, ah ah... modern 2.0 world madness :cigar:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. cold blood

They clog the threads...but you have no issue with that:meh:...hehe:p, and I guess I don't always either.:muted:

14. Chris LXXIX

I don't even know what "clog" means, I have to be honest. Damn strange rare English words :-/

• Love Love x 1
  15. cold blood

Not a rare word. When your sink backs up, or fails to drain, its because its clogged....or, due to a "clog".

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. cold blood

No I got it, in your world...When there is too much traffic on the road and traffic is at a standstill, the road is "clogged".

17. Chris LXXIX

The father of Popeye used that word often? :-s

• Funny Funny x 1