1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Post rating -- add a sad face /teary eye option?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Ellenantula, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Advertisement
    So many times someone has lost a T, T had a bad moult, accident occurred, etc., and there is no post rating to show you sympathize. Hate to fill up threads with "I'm so sorry" when I could just rate it as 'sad' or something.
    Any chance for this???
    Thanks

2. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoprince Active Member

theres the "love" option.

3. I guess I don't love sad posts.
    It's a rating -- yannoe: I agree, I like, I found this funny, or informative....
    Yeah, I might 'love' a few posts (for a cute sling or amazing idea I totally adore)... but I don't love a sad post.
    I want to express when I find a post sad.

4. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoprince Active Member

Love = sad face, or best wishes, or my condolences, in my book.

5. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoengineer Arachnosupporter

I really doubt that mods have the ability to add or take away ratings. It seems more like a function of the forum itself rather than something they chose to do.

6. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoking Active Member

Why? Because leaving only this ---> :( isn't sad enough? :-s

Well, I hope so :angelic: because I really miss the smoking poop icon that was available before. A huge loss I even dare to say :pompous:

7. I meant to not have to respond to post with emoticons -- just have a rating for sad.

8. martin lees

martin lees Arachnopeon

I've not been on arachnoboards for awhile but I've come on today to upload some of my breeding reports and it's not letting me, Can anyone help?'