Post pics of your G. pulchripes because mine is hiding

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Regina's been buried for over two months now D: she's fine, she comes out to grab mealworms, but we never get to see her because she's got dirt blocking both sides. So post your best pictures of your G. pulchripes! I need my fill.

starnaito

Arachnosquire
Well, since mine is hiding, too, like usual, this isn't a recent picture. Also, I'm not positive that he has eyes, since I've never seen them... XD IMG_20171110_151642.jpg

starnaito

Arachnosquire
Someone on AB actually has a G. pulchripes that actually has no eyes. If anyone knows who it is or can find the thread, lemme know.
That's really strange! Mine just despises all sources of light and covers his eyes whenever he comes out of the shadows.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I’ll have to get my two out for pics after work. I have a shadow box started for their molts. Only two in there so far, but will look really neat with the growth progression. You could display the molts so if she hides u can still look at her?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I've had Zenyatta for a year now, and this tiny sling has only molted once and is more finicky than the cats. At this rate, I'll die before I can get a molt big enough to sex...

Attachments