post molt question

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
my A. genic just finished molting is it ok to over fill her water dish etc? like usual along with pouring a bit of water on one part of her tank l ike i have been or would it be best just fill up her bowl and give it afew days so she can harden up a bit

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I would not directly wet the area she is in though if she is on the other side then overflowing shouldn't hurt anything. I usually just top my water up till they are done and hardened unless it is really dry.

Glad to hear the molt went well.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
thx i will just top off the bowl only after she gets back onto her feet she still on her back moving her legs now and then haha man i feel like when my x was in labor giving birth to her kid now its time for coffee after getting stuck the last 30 minutes watching her molt

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Haha, I've seen so many molts now I snap a photo and keep on going. I had a set of 6 slings molt last week along with my male B.vagans.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
haha i wish i could talk my lady into allowing me to keep more than two ts i used the 2 week pre molt to my advantage and picked up a littlme balfouri this past friday haha so i am gna get an earful when she wakes u haha but its all good though i got my coffee my genic molted clean no issues and i ended up with a lazy little m balfouri i think atleast since its only dug a burrow deep enough fit into haha