Possible Impaction?

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
So i get it that pacman metabolisms arent so quick, especially the pooping part. I've had my guy for about 4 months, and i havent seen a poopsie over 3-5 times. But im getting worried. It took him august-september to poop, when winter started and temperatures dropped, so i decvided to buy him a heating pad, incase he feels more warm with it. But He hasnt pooped since then either. He is not too fat, but he looks a bit puffed up. Im trying to feel his sides to see if theres any chunks of hard material. But i dont really see anything. Is he pooping secretely, and then burrowing it to the ground? I Doubt, the cage doesnt smell, althought it doesnt have a lid, and smells get out easily. He feels more like a waterball than a poopball. So could it be impaction from substrate? I've tried bathing him in lukewarm water, but nothing happens, even honey baths dont really seem to get him to poop. Today he was in a deep sleep, im sayin that because he had his eyes closed, and he would open them only if i poked him. Maybe his instict is telling him to hibranate and keep the nutrients from the foods he eats, so he doesnt poop?

basin79

ArachnoGod
So i get it that pacman metabolisms arent so quick, especially the pooping part. I've had my guy for about 4 months, and i havent seen a poopsie over 3-5 times. But im getting worried. It took him august-september to poop, when winter started and temperatures dropped, so i decvided to buy him a heating pad, incase he feels more warm with it. But He hasnt pooped since then either. He is not too fat, but he looks a bit puffed up. Im trying to feel his sides to see if theres any chunks of hard material. But i dont really see anything. Is he pooping secretely, and then burrowing it to the ground? I Doubt, the cage doesnt smell, althought it doesnt have a lid, and smells get out easily. He feels more like a waterball than a poopball. So could it be impaction from substrate? I've tried bathing him in lukewarm water, but nothing happens, even honey baths dont really seem to get him to poop. Today he was in a deep sleep, im sayin that because he had his eyes closed, and he would open them only if i poked him. Maybe his instict is telling him to hibranate and keep the nutrients from the foods he eats, so he doesnt poop?
I'd put him in tub with treated luke warm water that's as deep as his chin and leave him for 15 mins. Although keep him in view.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
"treated", stupid question, what's that?. I Do that almost twice weekly, but the water cools down by his body temeprature i think. Its always cold after he stays 10 minutes inside. Bth forgot to mention, instead of using pure coco fiber, i use a mixture of coco husk and coco fiber. 70%-30%

basin79

ArachnoGod
"treated", stupid question, what's that?. I Do that almost twice weekly, but the water cools down by his body temeprature i think. Its always cold after he stays 10 minutes inside. Bth forgot to mention, instead of using pure coco fiber, i use a mixture of coco husk and coco fiber. 70%-30%
By treated I mean de-chlorinated water using a water treatment liquid.