Poop on spinnerettes?

Jterry

Arachnosquire
Hey AB!

So I noticed last night that my adult female E. pulcherrimaklaasi has white poop on her spinnerettes. I know that I've seen people asking about this before but I can't remember what the verdict was. I'm just concerned about it drying over and not allowing fecal matter to pass, causing her to become impacted. Please let me know if this is something that I need to be concerned about and if it is, what I should do about it. If you need pictures I can try to get one; she's shy.

Thanks in advance!

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Hey AB!

So I noticed last night that my adult female E. pulcherrimaklaasi has white poop on her spinnerettes. I know that I've seen people asking about this before but I can't remember what the verdict was. I'm just concerned about it drying over and not allowing fecal matter to pass, causing her to become impacted. Please let me know if this is something that I need to be concerned about and if it is, what I should do about it. If you need pictures I can try to get one; she's shy.

Thanks in advance!
I think I've seen this too, I believe glycerin was used to soften the matter.
Never done so myself but makes sense to me.

Jterry

Arachnosquire
I think I've seen this too, I believe glycerin was used to soften the matter.
Never done so myself but makes sense to me.
Cool thanks for your advice! Anyone else had personal experience with this that can tell me what they did?