POMONA FAIR n Krazy8's

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man most of the other picture are way out of focus. But have look :D Wish i was their chris, do you always save best for yr fair rather than website advertising lolz.

Andrew i no yr were their. Did you happen get some.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The pics are good enough man! Thanks for sharing the candy store pics. Wish I was there:mad: .

demicheru

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Peruvian centipede

I was there with Caco and that Peruvian centipede was just gargantuan. It looks like in the pic it was in the same position as when we were around. That this is probably at least a foot long, maybe 14" and a good two to three inches around. There were a lot of people asking about it. I think Andrew was sorely tempted to try to hold it...

-philip

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
demicheru said:
I was there with Caco and that Peruvian centipede was just gargantuan. It looks like in the pic it was in the same position as when we were around. That this is probably at least a foot long, maybe 14" and a good two to three inches around. There were a lot of people asking about it. I think Andrew was sorely tempted to try to hold it...

-philip
oh the peruvian was so awesome! one day i'll have something like that!

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dude just imagine with 1st instar whatll youll think if a she could handle tops!!!! wow

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
cacoseraph said:
oh the peruvian was so awesome! one day i'll have something like that!
Was it labelled Peruvian ?
mmm intresting :)

also never seen such Tanz.rainbow pede
didn't anyone buy it ?, Caco ? :D

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Steven said:
Was it labelled Peruvian ?
mmm intresting :)

also never seen such Tanz.rainbow pede
didn't anyone buy it ?, Caco ? :D
i had one of the rainbow's but traded it. the um, coloration seemed spot on for a Haitian alternans.

i'm trying to concentrate on the species i already have to build up breeding pools :)

I believe it was labeled "Peruvian Giant Centipede" or "Peruvian Centipede"... it was hard to see the words with this amazingly giant centipede in the same field of view