Poll: What type of water do you give your Ts?

Well?

• Total voters

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Good old Scottish water, straight from the tap, can't beat it, and yet I still see people buying water, in one of the best water areas in the world, strange habit....our water is from our mountains like
Ben Nevis.

boina

Lady of the mites
I use tap water, but then our tap water is special...

I live in a small village (about 250 houses), that has its own plant for producing tap water, whatever that's called in English. The whole plant is about the size of your average living room, just a tiny bit higher, like 1.5 stories. It pumps up ground water, filters it through fine sand and sends it out - no chemicals of any kind are added. It's excellent water, like directly from a spring.
Disadvantage: If one of the dairy farmers cleans out his cow sheds with pressurized water from our tiny plant you can forget about showering - there's simply not enough water.
Second disadvantage: Since our water plant is just another (very tiny) house in the village, if we have a power outage in the village we have no water either, since the water plant needs power to work...

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I used Zoo-Med Reptisafe when I had reptiles and especially amphibs. Just seemed to be good practise to keep with it when I switched fully to inverts, though sometimes I wonder.

Tap water where I am could be better. I know some people who'll drink it without complaint, but to me it's... maybe a bit shy of 'metallic' and 'throat-burning', but kinda harsh all the same. So at the risk of eye-rolls and tutting, I buy drinking water. The stuff I get is nicked off Mconnachan, from the Scottish mountains.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I used Zoo-Med Reptisafe when I had reptiles and especially amphibs. Just seemed to be good practise to keep with it when I switched fully to inverts, though sometimes I wonder.

Tap water where I am could be better. I know some people who'll drink it without complaint, but to me it's... maybe a bit shy of 'metallic' and 'throat-burning', but kinda harsh all the same. So at the risk of eye-rolls and tutting, I buy drinking water. The stuff I get is nicked off Mconnachan, from the Scottish mountains.
In N.I. your water should be as good as our Scottish water, great part of The U.K. my family are originally from N. Ireland.......