Pokie subfusca (temperature question)

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi everybody... I have a doubt related with my first pokie subfusca sling..

I have it in the same room where my other tarantulas are, this room has the temperature around 22° to 26°, Brian_S told me that this pokie sp. does well in colder temperature and would be better if I put it in another room with conditioned air, but my question is:

if I leave it in the current room, this could be bad for my T? or this is not so important?... it will do well although the temperature?...

well, I hope u can give me a good advise...

Cheers Frank

here is a picture of the pokie in question...>

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Mine are in much warmer temps and they adjusted fine. I think you should be ok.

rabbenco

Arachnopeon
Hi everybody... I have a doubt related with my first pokie subfusca sling..

I have it in the same room where my other tarantulas are, this room has the temperature around 22° to 26°, Brian_S told me that this pokie sp. does well in colder temperature and would be better if I put it in another room with conditioned air, but my question is:

if I leave it in the current room, this could be bad for my T? or this is not so important?... it will do well although the temperature?...

well, I hope u can give me a good advise...

Cheers Frank

here is a picture of the pokie in question...>
I have been keeping and breeding subfusca for quite some years now.

And i keep mine just like all my other tarantulas 22 most of the year except in the hot summermonths when my room usually tops at some 32 degrees. And they are all doing well and breeding

Paulie B

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lovely spider, I picked up a Regalis about the same size as yours on Saturday. They like high humidity aswell. Good luck with the new addition.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lovely spider, I picked up a Regalis about the same size as yours on Saturday. They like high humidity aswell. Good luck with the new addition.
thanks Paulie.. congrats by your Regalis.. all the pokies are awesome...

cheers.. Frank

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been keeping and breeding subfusca for quite some years now.

And i keep mine just like all my other tarantulas 22 most of the year except in the hot summermonths when my room usually tops at some 32 degrees. And they are all doing well and breeding
good advise man... thanks