Pokie sling housing?

AquasFloraAndFauna

Arachnopeon
I'll be getting 5 new Ts this upcoming week and while 2 i have a fairly good grasp with 3 are pokies. P. metallica P. regalis and P. rufilata respectively. I wanted to see if anyone could give some advice on the enclosure size and any recommendations on substrate depth and climbing height for the roughly 3/4-1 inch pokies. Also as far as humidity and ventilation holes what would you recommend? I'd like to have the enclosures set up before they arrive. Thank you.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
32 oz deli cup is the size range you want to look for. As for the setup, 2-3'' of slightly moist sub as slings do burrow a little, water dish and some cover for it to hide behind and perch on(preferably cork bark).

Vent holes should be no larger then the occupants carapace, do a few rows on each side...all my poecs are kept with excellent vent. Don't worry about humidity.

AquasFloraAndFauna

Arachnopeon
32 oz deli cup is the size range you want to look for. As for the setup, 2-3'' of slightly moist sub as slings do burrow a little, water dish and some cover for it to hide behind and perch on(preferably cork bark).

Vent holes should be no larger then the occupants carapace, do a few rows on each side...all my poecs are kept with excellent vent. Don't worry about humidity.
Thank you. You actually answered another question with the vent hole size. Also what size should i aim for with a water dish. Soda bottle cap size? I will upgrade it later to cork bark but for now i have a chemical free half tube of pressed paper composite to use that i can cut to size.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Any suitably sized bottle cap will work fine.

This is not a beginner genus btw, they are fast/flighty spiders with a nasty bite. Hope you know what your doing.

AquasFloraAndFauna

Arachnopeon
Any suitably sized bottle cap will work fine.

This is not a beginner genus btw, they are fast/flighty spiders with a nasty bite. Hope you know what your doing.
I currently only have a juvie obt representing my OW section but in the past have had several other baboons (fort hall, togo starburst, and king all matured to males) as well as a couple aussie Ts which were a handful. I'm aware of the speed and venom pokies possess. Mainly worried about keeping them alive as I've not kept pokies before. Thank you for the warning though. I've seen many people jump in over their heads.