Pogo stick

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Those enclosures are also beautifully constructed! I didn't realize these fellows were so small...I suppose they'll grow

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Some fully automatic weapons, and they would've have been even more expensive.

Not like it is now, where automatic weapons cost next to nothing and have been accessible to practically anyone over 18.

There is more than gang related violence in America lol. The amount of random shootings you have is staggering.

I don't know why so many Americans want to protect their right to own guns. Every other civilised country gets on without them, without needing "to protect my family".

Either Americans are more mentally unstable than other people in civilised countries or gun access is far too easy. It's quite safe to say it's definitely the latter.
I'm an avid gun owner, but I also agree that places without guns are somewhat better off. The problem with banning guns here is that there are already way too many in circulation. I'm sure you've heard this before, but it really is true, if you took away gun rights in america all these people that commit these shootings could easily still do so. Then there wouldn't be any way for the good people to defend their selves.

I should also add, Tennessee the state I'm currently in, has some of the absolute worst gun laws that exist. You don't even have to register your firearms, and any paperwork filed by a firearms dealer basically gets shredded after so many years. If you buy from a private party, you don't have to file a single bit of paperwork.

Last edited:

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
Indeed they are :)

I'm an avid gun owner, but I also agree that places without guns are somewhat better off. The problem with banning guns here is that there are already way too many in circulation. I'm sure you've heard this before, but it really is true, if you took away gun rights in america all these people that commit these shootings could easily still do so. Then there wouldn't be any way for the good people to defend their selves.
Oh, yeah i know, i agree. Too far gone now.

woodermeloon

Arachnopeon
I lived in AZ for 2 years. All you need is a valid AZ drivers license. The pawn shops don't really check ID, none of the gun shows do. Most people in Phoenix could get their hands on a gun by the end of the day.... and guess what?!? The homicide rate is on par with Mexico's!