P.regalis ♀

Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli ♀

P.fasciata ♀ adult

P.ornata ♀

P.metallica ♀

P.ornata - gynandromorph adult female

SumOne

Arachnopeon

I opened this thread to share photos of members of the genus Poecilotheria ... and only Poecilotheria photos. So please share your pix of these beauties with us! =:)

...I think it's time for a thread like this! =;-)

I opened this thread to share photos of members of the genus Poecilotheria ... and only Poecilotheria photos. So please share your pix of these beauties with us! =:)

...I think it's time for a thread like this! =;-)

Unsexed P. Metallica about 3-1/2

Attachments

SumOne

Arachnopeon
Nice pics! Too bad I'm a wuss, and will never keep a pokie..:(
Peace,
Gillian
I have a P metalica and its more skittish then defensive. And im not an expert keeper. But i do have alot of Ts. Get a P metalica if you choose. To get one. Very expensive but worth it. They get only about 6 inches. One of the smaller of the genus.

PNW Keith

Arachnopeon
Finally got a pokie! My second old world, my OBT was my first. Poecilotheria subfusca, "Lydia". Seems very docile and calm, but one I am going to never attempt to handle! I respect the bite... 20160229_193134.jpg

Abyss

Arachnoknight
My little P. met

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Finally got a pokie! My second old world, my OBT was my first. Poecilotheria subfusca, "Lydia". Seems very docile and calm, but one I am going to never attempt to handle! I respect the bite... View attachment 206326
the jealousy is real! ive wanted one of these forever! hopefully will pick one up in the coming weeks.