Bender

Arachnopeon
Have had these 2 for 2 weeks now.
First is the P regalis-shes 1.5", and shes got a cricket in her mouth here lol
The last two are the P metallica-shes 1"

Ceratogyrus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Decided to rehouse my striata communal today. It started off with one female who hatched her sac out and I left 15 slings with her about 2 years ago. Since then I have given away 2 of those juvies (Leaving 13 from that original sac) and mated her again and got a sac from her last year. I pulled the sac and gave her 10 babies back from that batch. Unfortunately only 2 of those babies are still around. So currently I am sitting with the adult female, 13 juvies between 10 and 14 cm (5 females and 8 males it seems) and 2 unsexed slings around 4 cm.
Here they are while rehousing:

Odyssey

Arachnopeon
P. metallica - unsexed juvenile:

P. rufilata - believed to be female (waiting for moult to confirm), 7.5"

P. regalis sling (dawww)

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Finally Managed to get a pic of my new P. metallica. It arrived 8 days ago and has already built a large web but doesn't hide away at all.

awiec

Arachnoprince
The P.vittata decided to sit pretty for me at 1.5-2 inches its gender still alludes me, but I love this shot because it shows how well blended in those stripes are.

iCookBacon

Arachnopeon
Folio pic (2).jpg

Any guesses on the gender of this P. met (based on folio)?

I'm thinking girl but any ventral pics I put on the epiandrous fusillae board get male guesses back. I simply can't tell ventrally.

(It kinda looks all squished in the corner there, but it just didn't like the light xD)

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
sorry don't have a good pic of my P,Regalis (she wouldn't stay still lol) so deleted the pics and haven't tried again, but will soon, also love poecs :) and nice P,ornata.

TLover007

Arachnosquire
sorry don't have a good pic of my P,Regalis (she wouldn't stay still lol) so deleted the pics and haven't tried again, but will soon, also love poecs :) and nice P,ornata.
Thank you. And good luck getting the regalis pic... mine also loves running... and hopefully I will soon be looking for a female lady friend for him...

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!