Species Poecilotheria regalis

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spectacular!! I love the high contrast pattern.

Ishkabibble

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Greg, are you looking for as male P. Regalis for your lady? I stumbled across a T dealer in town that has P. Regalis, Ornatas, and Formosas. I knew he had a male (I don't remember which species for sure though) before he went to the Columbus show last weekend, but I don't know if he sold it or not. Want me to check for you? I picked up a gorgeous Ornata, 3" for $38.00, kritter keeper and all.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Male pokie...

Ishkabibble said:
Greg, are you looking for as male P. Regalis for your lady? I stumbled across a T dealer in town that has P. Regalis, Ornatas, and Formosas. I knew he had a male (I don't remember which species for sure though) before he went to the Columbus show last weekend, but I don't know if he sold it or not. Want me to check for you? I picked up a gorgeous Ornata, 3" for $38.00, kritter keeper and all.
Yes, I could use another male for her. The last male I put in there she just ignored. Let me know what you come up with!
Greg

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you all...

Thank you all for your accolades. She is my sweetie. I bought her when she was an inch many moons ago. This is the most docile pokie I have ever owned. So much so I have often harbored the thought of holding her.
But... one wrong move or a misdirected exhale and this thing will bolt three feet faster than you can blink your eyes, I kid you not!! :eek: :)
I need to get a ventral shot of her, so you can see her splash of yellow.
Work on that this weekend... :D

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
She has the darkest butt I've ever seen on a regalis...it's very striking. Do you have any other pics? I'm curious to see more of her.

A very beautiful lady.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pokie pix...

I do have another photo of her from 2 years ago. Let me look for it and I will post it up here. If it doesn't load then I must have posted the pic earlier somewhere.
Yes, her abdomen has always been very black. Her underside is even more striking, with her yellow splash vibrant and stunning. I will take pix of her ventral Saturday and post. I just hope the flash doesn't bounce off the glass and ruin the photo, but I will try. :)

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another photo of her...

I found one, let me see if it will load. It worked, this is her two years ago. :)

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Note...

Looking through my notes here... The above photo was right before a shed, so she is faded. Otherwise she has the dark contrast.

Ishkabibble

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll call the guy and see what he has left. Are you going to the rep show in Indy on the 24th ?

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
She's awesome! Here's a pic of my girl, and you'll see why I think your's is so striking. Thanks for the additional pic too.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pokie madness...

WOW! Your regalis does have different markings. Perhaps small genetic changes ensue over millions of years. :D
I will take ventral shots of my sweetie Saturday and post them. A blizzard of white and yellow... :p :)

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another of your big, fat beauties, Greg! :worship: Can't wait to see more pics!