1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poecilotheria.... *pics*

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Henry Kane, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Henry Kane

Henry Kane Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    Do I really need to tell you the sp.? ;P

Just wanted to share a few new pics.

Take care.

Atrax

Attached Files:

2. FryLock

FryLock Banned

UK
    Very nice P.regalis you have there ;)

3. Arachnoking

Arachnoking Arachnobaron Old Timer

is that subfusca? :?

4. FryLock

FryLock Banned

UK
    Yup here's my one i had long ago in the time before cars could talk and the great the Holothele war had...

Attached Files:

5. Henry Kane

LOL! Check your eyes Fry! Can't you recognize a P. fasciata when you see one? ;) {D

Good gracious! Your subby pic is absolutely incredible! I'm speechless. Was she a w/c specimen?

Atrax

6. FryLock

FryLock Banned

UK
    I had her for a few years after i got her in the ely 90's then let her go when i let most my stuff go be (95-96 in her case i think alkaco rotting my brain), and before you ask yes there the one poke i do want to have back again ;P i did have a sac off her too but the chap wanted the male sent on to god know how many ppl so he never got to make a sperm web for anyone (dumb :mad: ) 20 eggs and she held it for 2 months before she thow it out :(

7. Can someone tell me about how long it would take a 3/4 inch Pokie sling to reach adult?

8. Henry Kane

You could have an adult in about 2 years, give or take. Depending on feeding schedule, and the average temp around your Poke's enclosure. Could be even sooner or a bit longer.

Hope that helps.

Atrax

9. Thanx Atrax, You told me what I wanted to know ;)