Poecilotheria, come out to pla-ay

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
My Sri Lankan decided to make an appearance so I commemorated it with a picture. Enjoy.

Scott

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
hmmmm, nice pic ;)

Edit: oops..spoke too soon!

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Do you really not see it? It's a link to it on the site. I see it fine here. Anyone else having problems seeing it????

Scott

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I see it...

Me likes, Great pic Scott, but hey...
How come I can't post big pics like that? When I try, I get the ole' "Image too large".
BOOOO :)
I have soooo many pics but I gotta rework them to fit, and I'm not the most computer literate person around. These things make my brain sizzle.
john

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I can't post big pics to the forum like that either, but I can upload the actual pic to the site and then link to it which is what I did here. Nothing special. If you have somewhere online that you can upload pics to, you can use the IMG tag to point to where you have the picture at and it will come up. The size restriction only comes into play if you're trying to upload the pic with your post.

Scott

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Scott,
Cool, so I could use Printroom.com to host the pics, and post them that way? I have an acct. with them, and usually post pics that way at Petbugs. I have no idea what image tag is.
john

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Yep, you could. When you go to post a reply or a new thread if you look over the window where you type your post, you'll see a button that says "IMG" If you click on that, a window will pop up where you put the URL to your picture in and then click okay and it will set it up for you. Real simple :)

Scott

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I was wondering if anyone was gonna get it. :) I wish that would come out on DVD :(

Scott

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree, nice homage to Warriors! Classic cheesy movie. I'll definitely pick it up if it comes out on DVD.