1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PM read receipts not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by moricollins, Nov 18, 2005.

1. moricollins

moricollins Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    The private message read receipts are not working (I sent one to myself to see if they were working, and they aren't)

Mori

2. moricollins

ok, so now the receipts are working (i think, sort of), but when i click on the listing so i can check WHICH ones have been read i get the following error:

moricollins, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    what do you mean they're working sort of??

Actually, I turned off the ability to use the receipt system while I'm looking into it which is why you're getting that error.....

PM please :)

4. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    PM Receipts should be working again.

5. moricollins