Please identify!

Vandertern

Arachnopeon
Hi :)
Someone more experienced will correct me if I am wrong but am pretty sure that yes it is a Steatoda sp. (False widow or Cupboard spider)

And considering you are in London it is probably a S. bipunctata, S. noblis or S. grossa.

Jacklemas

Arachnopeon
Hi :)
Someone more experienced will correct me if I am wrong but am pretty sure that yes it is a Steatoda sp. (False widow or Cupboard spider)

And considering you are in London it is probably a S. bipunctata, S. noblis or S. grossa.

Thanks!

NYAN

Arachnoking
It’s a steatoda sp. possibly noblis. I sense panic in the way you wrote that. I’ll add the following: these spiders are not medically significant. This means that the only thing that may happen if you get bit are mild symptoms. The stupid media is spreading the idea that these spiders will make holes in your skin and are invisible too since no one ever finds one biting them with that reaction. These spiders have a mild neurotoxin, which means that that reaction isn’t possible.

The wolf

Arachnolord
It’s a steatoda sp. possibly noblis. I sense panic in the way you wrote that. I’ll add the following: these spiders are not medically significant. This means that the only thing that may happen if you get bit are mild symptoms. The stupid media is spreading the idea that these spiders will make holes in your skin and are invisible too since no one ever finds one biting them with that reaction. These spiders have a mild neurotoxin, which means that that reaction isn’t possible.
Definitely nobilis