Please dont complain. *Graphic Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shido

Arachnopeon
Okay the store was outta crickets so I had to get a mouse. I didnt start this thread to get the third degree so if you wanna complain, I ask you not too.

czarmx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if you don't want complains then why did you post it?

we don't need to know that your scorpion ate a mouse... so what is the purpose of this thread?

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad to see that you are brave enough to post these great pics, thanks. I enjoyed them but I think you better duck.

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ohhhhhhhh i smell blood! {D

this will make war again, and after 5 replies this thread will be "ya know"

much better not to feed your scorp with mice for they can fast for a period of time or much more likely feed your scorp with mice then use "CENSORED PICS" if you want to show us what a brave man does.

much better to just look and dont reply.:D

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok i think joker u need to please not throw out ur opinions to the world that doesnt want to hear them, Please i have nothing against anyone on these boards but i do have something against people who Flame other people rather unintellgently, This topic has been discussed many many times before, and everyone has there own opinon on feeding Verts to inverts, I myself am actually for it, But dont say people are not "a man" because they dont like to do that to other animals, there are easily moral and scientific basis's for feeding and not feeding verts and many people on this board infact are not Men. As well as all opinions should be respected, not flamed out, sorry juggalo, tis ur first post and all but just watch how u say things man were all a family here no need for disrespect.

And in spite of the possibility of another horribly long and inexplicably futile debate to come about feeding of verts, Looks like a Heterometrus spinifer? I wouldnt feed fro awhile after that big meal, scorps can eat but it may be healthy to let it fast for a lil while after such a large meal

Nice scorp, nice mouse gettin eaten by a scorp.

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wooops never mind didnt look at the red telson, thats a p imp for sure, nice lookign one at that, i was just thinkin het cuz the chelae look really non granulated but i wasnt lookin close

PA7R1CK

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Everything has to eat. Hopefully people wont start flaming now. I thought the photos came out very well. Beautiful emp as well.

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do they tear the skin off or they just eat everything includin the fur ?
Bones ???

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I think the only reason people complain is because they are 'vertebrates'. I am fine with feeding verts to inverts. Think of it this way, some people see a 'cute lil mousy' being eaten by a scorp, and 'get all upset', but if they had just seen the mouse run out of their cereal box, they wouldn't care what ate it or how! And people should know, big rats are not cute. (People from the country know what I'm talking about!) If you've never seen a chicken egg raised barn rat, u don't know what a big rat is!

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
there is nothing wrong with feeding your scorp mice, or other verts. the only reason why i wouldnt practice this is, it can, and if done repetedly, will harm your scorpion. all it takes is one bite from the mouse. i just am not willing to lose a scorpion because i want to see it eat a mouse. ive seen it before so once is enough for me!! nice looking scorp though. although common, i still have a big soft spot for these beauty scorps:D

cheers, steve

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice scorp you got there Shido!

Dont worry to much about other people's opinions. Everyone is entitled. I'm not for or against feeding mice to scorps.

I think most of the members here would be more upset if you told us that you let your scorp starve to death.

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If the mouse was prekilled I don't see a problem.

Interesting pictures.

Shido

Arachnopeon
Well, I say thanks to those who complimented my scorpion and those who did not complain. I know feeding scorpions mice isnt the best thing but the store was almost one week without crickets, I have 2 scorpions 1 male and 1 female, the picture shows the female eating. The male ate some of the mouse after the female was done. I removed the mouse after the scorpions had their fill and cleaned up the area. I personally dont see a problem in feeding mice to animals, considering in the herp hobby mice are a very common treat to reptiles and amphibians. I can see problems if I was sitting the cheering and forcing the scorpion to eat the mouse like some people I have seen but I did not, I let it occur naturally.

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
which is the correct way to do it, make sure u remove all food within 24 hours, and an occasioanly mouse is actually a healthy treat that diversifies the diet, nothing wrong with straight up crickets there whole life either, Just dont constantly feed mice cuz that is very problematic

Status
Not open for further replies.