Plastic purple locking enclosure the dark den uses

RP91

Arachnopeon
Can't seem to find any info on them or where to get them. They would make a good solution for me. See any of the dark den feeding videos and you will likely see I'o of these containers.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
I think he once stated that he buys all of his plastic tubs in local shops, so you might only be able to get them in croatia.
But similar enclosures should be available in many stores, so you can probably find something that works just as fine in your local area

RP91

Arachnopeon
Planned on heading around to see what I could find. Will try the container store as well. Wasn't able to find anything online unfortunately.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Know this, I'm looking at you with narrowed eyes right now. You say you have trouble finding containers you like AND you have access to The Container Store? I'd love to have one of those stores or something like it nearby, they've got some awesome solutions for people in our hobby.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welp... I wouldn't mind that store either to be honest. I'm just whining because I'd really like some of those nifty converted AMAC enclosures that Jamie's Tarantulas has on offer for slings and juvies. They aren't readily available in Sweden. I did manage to nab three of the larger AMAC boxes that used to contain dice from one of the local gaming supply stores but they're in less than great shape.

Last edited:

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
... What I meant to say is I'm having a hard time find the container The Dark Den uses. ...
You won't find them. He's croatian and I doubt that a US-Store has the exact same container as his local store in croatia. He even said in one Video that -as far as he knows- they are only availiable in croatia.
Maybe you can find someone from croatia who happens to have one of these stores next to their house and convince them to buy these boxes and send them to you. I think thats the only way, how you could get these exact containers.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Welp... I wouldn't mind that store either to be honest. I'm just whining because I'd really like some of those nifty converted AMAC enclosures that Jamie's Tarantulas has on offer for slings and juvies. They aren't readily available in Sweden. I did manage to nab three of the larger AMAC boxes that used to contain dice from one of the local gaming supply stores but they're in less than great shape.
The AMAC boxes are made by a company here in the USA, probably why you may have issues there. I'd rather have cheaper T prices in EU than variety of EXPENSIVE boxes.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The AMAC boxes are made by a company here in the USA, probably why you may have issues there. I'd rather have cheaper T prices in EU than variety of EXPENSIVE boxes.
So very true. I don't mind that at all. Enclosures aren't that big a deal I can always find readily available solutions. I just like the looks of the Amac boxes. It's a bit of a moot point at the moment since none of my T's are arboreal or at the right size yet.