Pictures time *high quality!*

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
one day we need to get everyone with diff Heterometrus spp. and make a document on which species look like what,
sooo confusing ;(
You don't have the heterometrus revision papers? Most of the differences lie in the granulation on the caprice. That's how I distinguished my H. laoticus from all others. The papers may not distinguish all species seeings I didn't read the full set, but it helped me fairly quickly trying to identify the almost identical spinifer/laoticus/longmanus.

Ed

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm, I didn't notice. Looks like we have another "Grim Reaper" running around again... and to think, I almost spent the 20 minutes gathering the link where the papers are. It would be nice if the mod's had access to a regulator that informed them everytime a thread is revived, then they can review it to see if it is an update or a thoughtless reply and take further action from there. Or, we should starting warning for this! I sure want the drugs Stanley has.. lol July 04.

On a lighter note, if anyone stumbled here and woudl like the Heterometrus papers, PM me.
Ed