Pictures of my new Pandinus imperator

Connerl8k

Arachnosquire
Beautiful, I'm very much looking forward to leaving my girlfriend and finally being allowed to get a second scorpion...the dictator

bildova

Arachnopeon
Beautiful, I'm very much looking forward to leaving my girlfriend and finally being allowed to get a second scorpion...the dictator

I say go ahead and get one, if she leaves, she leaves lol I'm still going to get some P. dictators. I just seen these and couldn't pass them up. I think before I get the P. dictators im going to get my 1st T .

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Lolol I told my girl I'll stop after 3.... I'm almost 10 deep with a few more coming this weekend ===]]]]]]]

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I guess being single has its perks - If I want a new invertebrate I just get it. The only things I have to ask permission are my wallet and bank account.

bildova

Arachnopeon
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is
to ask for permission

dude I love George Carlin :D I still watch all of his shows and his audio recordings on youtube

my mom " Liam, watch your mouth"
me " but mom, im not on TV. those are 3 of the seven words you can't use on TV "
my mom " go to your room"

Last edited:

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
Those are awesome pictures! Incredible detail! Nicely done. I'm glad you like them. I have enjoyed keeping them and breeding them. I have another CBB P. imperator female that is gravid and should have the litter in late summer. Good luck with yours!

bildova

Arachnopeon
srry for the sound :/ didn't think I would get such a good video,( well I think it was a good vid 'cause it's cool/lucky to get to see them let alone while they eat ) so I just snagged my cell phone ( yes all my pics and vids are with a Samsung S8+) I really need to buy a Nikon lol may sell this ipad pro for one :D well let me know what you all think in any way, be it negative or positive.
Tyvm,
Liam

Last edited:

Jason Brantley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If I had a girlfriend that told me to get rid of my scorpions I'd be like: "Don't tell me what to do". Then I would order more scorpions right in front of her face. I would stare at here while doing it. But then I would have to turn away real quick to enter my credit card info, but then after that I would turn right back at her with a "ha ha look what I just did, you can't change me baby".

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
If I had a girlfriend that told me to get rid of my scorpions I'd be like: "Don't tell me what to do". Then I would order more scorpions right in front of her face. I would stare at here while doing it. But then I would have to turn away real quick to enter my credit card info, but then after that I would turn right back at her with a "ha ha look what I just did, you can't change me baby".
Oh she'll change you alright....... keep pushing that luck lol going to be gender switch hahaha jk

bildova

Arachnopeon

sorry i'm kind a new to this. I think I quoted the wrong person. I hope this fixes it

that's good up to the point you say " But then I would have to turn away real quick to enter my credit card info " I say put a mirror up so you're still able to see her lol 'cause while you're head is turned.....BAM it happens lol I can't what it is cause that's your girl but the girlfriend I had ( well the last few I need to look into that) I did something similar but not in front of her lol the package showed up and of course guess who brings it to me lol loooooong story short she killed a few of my pets. then her little sister called me a few days after it happened and said " see told ya bitches be trippin" which kind a helped strangely enough. this is why I open with " I own arachnids as pets " and wait for her response. I have seen so far that I think most like the fact I open with it. I had one girl actually ask " oh are you ok" I smiled and walked away lol I didn't care to know if she was meaning mental or physical lol

Last edited: