1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Picture albums

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by jm2628, Apr 29, 2019.

1. jm2628

jm2628 Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Can I start a new album? Or possibly rename the albums that a new account starts with?

Also I'm not having any luck uploading pictures to the scorpion category. Once I select the category the box that says upload does not appear. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..

2. jm2628

jm2628 Arachnopeon

I think I figured out that you have to upload to a subcategory of the scorpion category, but I'd still like to know if I can start my own albums, rename albums, and how to do both. Any help is much appreciated!

3. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

You should be able to do that.... @Arachnopets could likely give the clearest answer...

4. jm2628

jm2628 Arachnopeon

There is an option to to view "My Albums" but I cant find the link to actually create one :banghead:

Im sure it must be right in front of me, but I am at a loss!

5. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

When you download pictures to the gallery, they will automatically end up in your gallery.

For instance I've never downloaded anything into a specific gallery for myself, yet every pic I've ever downloaded on arachnoboards shows in my gallery.

6. Rhino1

Rhino1 Arachnoknight Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

@jm2628 To create your own album in the gallery section of the site:
    1. Go to Gallery -> Your Albums.
    2. Click "Add Media" near the top-right corner.
    3. Where it says, "Add media to," select "An album."
    4. To create a new album, select "Create an album" from the drop-down menu. (If you are not seeing this option on the mobile version, try the desktop version.)
    5. Where it says "People Who May Add media to," please choose "Owner Only." Otherwise, less attentive members will often upload their images to other people's albums.)
    6. To add photos to one of your existing albums, select the relevant album under "Your Albums."

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. jm2628

jm2628 Arachnopeon

Yes I've tried that from three different mobile browsers and also all three of their "desktop modes" with the same result:(. But I really appreciate your help!

I dont have an actual desktop or laptop to try it there unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  9. darkness975

darkness975 we face the path of time Arachnosupporter

The public library does. Drop by and access the site from there. It is a lot easier than playing around on mobile when you are trying to do setup and specifics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1