Pics Pics Pics!!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
You dont have to worry too much with Avics, they tend not to move too too fast, well atleast not as fast as some others I have delt with like that regalis. But I held the Aurantiaca and it was very good, just make sure they dont get under your clothes, i tend to go shirtless when I hold slings just for that reason.

peace

TheDon

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by TheDon
Ok and here is the last. This is more of a question then a pic.

This is the molt from my A. Seemani in the other pics. Im just curious if someone can sex it for me. I think its female but I want some other peoples opinions
That is very much a lady. Now, if only we could get everyone who wants their Ts sexed to post such in-focus and properly detailed shots :)

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
how do you get the old molts in such good condition? you must take it right after shes done with it. i always get mine in a webbed up ball when its all dried out.
i take a guess and say female. from pics that ive seen and what others say. i dont have any experience in sexing. but everyone loves females :}

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Well thank you, but I did find one small problem with the pic. There is a strand of my girlfriends hair going right across the abdomen, I swear she sheds!!! Anytime I drop something and pick it up in the T room it comes up with hair on it =/

anyways Im very glad to hear that she is indeed a female. Im going to take a pic of my P. Cambridgei molt also and double check. Im almost 100% sure its female but once again would like to be sure

peace

TheDon

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Yes this molt I took out about 2 hrs after she was done, when they are big the molt stays soft for alot longer than when they are small my chevron molt I took out a few hours after and it was still soft also and shes like 6" and even after you shape it you have to let the molt sit for another 8hrs or so till it dries completely and will stay in the shape. Here is a pic of the full molt all laid out.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
how do you get the old molts in such good condition? you must take it right after shes done with it. i always get mine in a webbed up ball when its all dried out.
If you ever need to undo the "ball of T-skin" add a few drops of dishwashing detergent to some water and soak the moult in the mildly soapy water for 10-20 minutes. You can then work with the skin like it just came off the T weeks or even months after the moult.

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
But I held the Aurantiaca and it was very good, just make sure they dont get under your clothes, i tend to go shirtless when I hold slings just for that reason.
I found that one out the hard way the first time I held my sling! Luckily I was wearing a loose top at the time and Bungee decided to take a direct route in one armhole and out the other.
=D

Now I always expect the unexpected!

Greensleeves

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice pics, the seemanni is a female also. A very nice collection!!

Andy

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Those are just the new ones and the ones that have had a significant molt besides the Togo. The rest are on my website which is in my siganture... check it out

peace

TheDon

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

Let me compliment you on your Ts. They are really pretty.

I really like your H. gigas, I'm planing on buyin one soon but no space for it :(

Any who, great pics

and have a nice day

geo

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
18 total right now but that probably wont stay there that long.

peace

TheDon

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
18 total right now but that probably wont stay there that long.

peace

TheDon
its hard to believe i have more then you! (hahahahahaa;P...j/k) Nice pics, especially the maculata! I have a 1/2" maculata! Good Luck!

James

Ps- i have 25 total with 4 on the way, i promised my mom i will stop at 30 for the year!

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So you got the regalis after all. I am getting a p. formosa instead for the same price:D . Here is a list of what I am getting:

2 Avicularia Avicularia
2 Aphonopelma Seemani
1 Scolopendra Subspinipes;P
1 Poecilotheria Formosa
1 Heteroscodra Maculata

What do you think?

Kristen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome pics! Keep em coming! When will u update the website again?

Kristen

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Awsome pics

The more I look at pics and read posts here the more I drool and count my money to see just how big an order I can place to build up my collection....:rolleyes: