pics from stuttgart

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin

Where are the FEMALE spider lovers over there?!
guys go out and have a good time, while the girls stay at home and look after the house.... and the spiders! :?

or isn't this the same all over the world=D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by metallica
guys go out and have a good time, while the girls stay at home and look after the house.... and the spiders! :?

or isn't this the same all over the world=D
eek! then I'm glad I live HERE! :eek: =D =D

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

Originally posted by Immortal_sin

Originally posted by blackacidevil
Where are all the spider girls?
that's what I want to know!!!
Where are the FEMALE spider lovers over there?!

At the ATS conference, I think almost half of the attendees were female....
At the spider fair on Saturday itself there where lot's of girls and female spider lovers, but the above photos have been taken at the "social round" in the evening and on Sunday at the Theraphosidae Systematist meeting, a special meeting after the public faire for all those with a deeper interest in the systematic of the theraphosidae. There we discussed a lot of systematic stuff & topics, how to improve the work together, how to improve the communication between the differend Systematists and we had two special lectures: Dr. Rogerio Bertani talked about the Systematic of New World Theraphosidae and Richard Gallon about the Systematic of african Theraphosidae.
I think that might explain why there are only a few girls on the photos. I know only very few females (Martha Yánez, Sivlia Lucas,...) who are interested or working with Theraphosidae taxonomy and Systematic. Are there a lot in the US?

Originally posted by Sham,Tarantulas
Can some one name all the people in the big group picture please:?
sure there are some who can, e.g. I know all but one.

all the best,
Martin

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by metallica

who don't you know?
Den einen Engländer rechts aussen mit dem blauen Pulli, ich meine es war etws mit "S"... Steven?

all the best,
Martin

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Martin H.
Den einen Engländer rechts aussen mit dem blauen Pulli, ich meine es war etws mit "S"... Steven?

all the best,
Martin
Stephen Copley?

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yep that's him, Stephen. reminds me, i have to send him a B. ruhnaui male this weekend!