1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked up a few new ones this week:

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Jmugleston, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    Advertisement
    Picked up a few new things this week:
    3.0 Poecilotheria fasciata
    0.0.12 P. striata
    1.0 Euthlus pulcherimaklaasi "blue"
    0.0.1 Chilobrachys fimbriatus
    0.1 Crassicus lamanai
    1.0 Pamphobeteus platyomma
    0.1 Pamphobetues fortis
    Tons of Roaches!

Pics:
    P. platyomma
    [​IMG]

P. fortis
    [​IMG]

E. pulcherimaklaasi "blue"
    [​IMG]

Some of the biggest hissing cockroaches I've ever seen:
    [​IMG]

2. I was digging the pics until I got to the roaches!!! LOL!!! Eww!! For some reason I love T's and spideys but for the life of me, can't get into the roach thing....I tried to pet one once at a reptile show...I barely touched it and it moved and scared the poop out of me!!! {D

Great pics!!

3. Nice additions!

I am getting more and more into roaches.. I can barely feed off any of my dubias now lol

4. Very nice! I love the Pamphos, we're getting a few more of them next week, they're such great T's.

Sounds like it was a pretty pricey order, haha. It's all worth it when you open the box though...I can't wait until our shipment comes in on Thursday.

And those hissers are huge!

Cass

5. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    Those were from six different sources and the sellers prices were so good that it wasn't bad at all. Which reminds me....I still need to leave another review.

6. :eek:

Cute pampho's! :cool:

7. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    I know huh? I was lucky enough to grab those from local source by the name of......wait a minute.....it was YOU! Thanks again for those. They'll be put to use here as soon as they're mature.

8. No problem! :D enjoy!

9. I'm picky. Only roaches I think I would keep as pets would be hissing or the rhino spp. but dang the latter is expensive for a bug! :eek: