Phrynus marginemaculatus care and enclosure?

Beautiful set up!

Depends on how many you wanted to keep together. IME, they are not super tolerant of each other. Very territorial- mine aggressively and physically repel all others from 'their own' side of slab. 10 gallon should be okay for multiples but would suggest multiple slabs/areas they could call their own. Instead of one or two large slabs for say, 5 marginemaculatus- that probably would bring on a lot of stress and fights plus cannibalism. Basically set it up with the concept of having visual barriers between individuals.

For single housing, they don't need much space. 32 oz deli cup or food canister would be fine. One gallon vivarium/naturalistic set up would be great. I'd be nervous having more than one in this, especially with two males but this species is hard to sex, so...

Cork bark and coco fiber will be fine.

Room temps. They don't seem to mind slightly higher at 80F. I don't measure humidity but it's clear this species appreciates high humidity. Mist regularly & keep substrate moist. No need to let things dry out in between.

I was planning on only housing one, this is helpful thanks!

JoP

Arachnosquire
Curious what others who keep this species use for feeders. I've never actually witnessed mine eating, but I assume it is because I've put in small crickets and dubias that seem to disappear, and it's been alive for nearly a year in my care now. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether they'd eat flies? I ask because I tossed a blue bottle fly in with mine earlier today that I had as a leftover after hatching a few for my mantids, and I don't see it in the enclosure anymore. Leads me to think it may have eaten it, but I don't see a bolus and can't be sure.

aphono

Arachnobaron
Crickets for mine, including the ones just off their mother's back with pinhead crickets. Red runner roaches is a relatively popular suggestion for amblypygi in general. I've started the process of starting a colony by capturing wild females and collecting their ooths. Be aware this species is extremely invasive in mild winter climates.

As for dubia, I've tried a few times feeding them to other amblypygi, most were not interested in trying them out. They clearly detected them- waved their whips over them but it seemed like they went 'ehhh not interested'. Then snap up a cricket the next day. The ones that took a dubia often didn't show interest when one was offered again sometime after. Also there were a couple instances I thought the dubia was taken, only to see it months later. Made me pretty nervous, not sure if they pose a risk in some way, especially during the molts. However despite all of that, there are some that do successfully feed various species on dubias- haven't come across anyone using them for this particular species.

As for flies- wouldn't be surprised. Probably take them at night.