1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets Pets Pets, Westford MA

Discussion in 'Petstore Reviews' started by Mistegirl, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Mistegirl

Mistegirl Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Positive!

They didn't have many T's there for sale, but the owner Wade is very friendly and knows a TON. He's imported many and said he owns over 300 of his own. Even offered to do a trade or 2, and put me in touch with someone local who has feeder roaches.

Haha I think I stayed there almost an hour just talking tarantulas with him in the heat.

The store is very nice, and has a ton of supplies like KK's, tanks and all the accessories to go with them. He also had a big saltwater tank, a bunch of different fish and some birds.

If you're in the area stop over there, you won't regret it.

Pets Pets Pets
    8 Carlisle Rd
    Westford, MA 01866

2. Rowdy Hotel

Rowdy Hotel Arachnosquire

Holethele Incei

Was at the store today and got some Holothele Incei. Very nice store and very knowledgeable guy.

3. annanlove19

annanlove19 Arachnosquire

Boston
    Positive!

The building itself is amazing I want it and I know that's not really relevant but it's so gorgeous.

Anyway.

Not a ton of Ts and no slings at all, but I got to see my first OBT and P. metallica in person, which was so cool. He also said he can get species he doesn't have if he knows I'd buy it. Wade is one of the nicest people I have ever met and is crazy knowledgable. There are oodles of fish and rodents as well as a few birds (including one that meows ) and some snakes and frogs and scorpions. He has plans to breed seahorses, making him the. coolest. ever. There are a ton of supplies for pretty much every type of pet. He had answers for all of my questions and didn't make me feel like an idiot for being new, which I really appreciate. He even came out to our car in 10F weather to show me something he'd just thought of (not an animal, no worries :p).

10/10 would recommend.

• Like Like x 1