1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Mart Mississauga Ontario

Discussion in 'Petstore Reviews' started by Dom, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Dom

Dom Arachnolord Old Timer

Small invert section but it has a good selection of tarantulas, only a couple of scorpions though.
    Kyle is very helpful and knows more than any other retail employee I've met.
    They're at 1310 Dundas West @ Dixie.
  2. fartkowski

fartkowski Arachnoemperor

Very positive

I have been dealing with this pet store for several years.
    I have bought tons of T's, a dog, ferret as well as other stuff but I can't remember right now.
    This is also where I go for my feeders.
    This is by far the best pet store I've been to.
    They have a great T selection.
    If your looking for inverts, ask for Kyle, he even knows the scientific name:)
  3. fartkowski

fartkowski Arachnoemperor

Just to give them more praise.
    All their animals are in great shape.
    They have had pretty much the same staff since I started going there.(about 15 years)
    They have the best variety of tarantulas i've ever seen at a pet store.
    I don't go anywhere else.