1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Pennywise

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Garrick, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Garrick

Garrick Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    POSITIVE!

I went to Pennywise's house to buy just a few spiders. . .and wanted to get them all!
    He keeps them in WONDERFUL shape- his collection is very healthy, clean, and beautiful.
    If a spider can be "happy", his are for sure.

Garrick
    eight

2. VERY POSITIVE!!!
    I just received a female P. Pulcher from pennywise and she is very healthy. she has been well feed and taken care of and looks stunning. The packing was great too. cushioned and tight in the box, and she was well cushioned in the container. I would do buisness with him again.

3. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

I also recently bought a T from Pennywise and was extremely satisfied with the price, packing, and great communication.

4. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight

Positive

I received a stunning MM P. nigricolor from Pennywise. Excellent communication and packing make this a perfect transaction. I would buy from him again.

Thanks
    Nick

5. plunge

plunge Arachnosquire

very smooth transaction
    almost too easy lol
    couldnt be happier

6. Bob

Bob Arachnodemon Old Timer

Positive!!!

I just recieved a MM LP from Dan. Perfect and could not be happier!

Bob

7. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Pennywise's new reviews can be found here.