Pelinobius muticus

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A couple photos of my two Pelinobius muticus females. One slightly smaller than the other. These are the queens of all baboons. These spiders are the ultimate collectors choice in my opinion.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
my two Pelinobius muticus females. These are the queens of all baboons. These spiders are the ultimate collectors choice in my opinion.
You Sir are a devoted Paladin of the Goddess! 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) :)

The 'Queen Baboon' will reward you! :bookworm: such HD rear legs, beauty legs able to drive mankind to a new, and better, level of civilization!

Listening to her gentle hissing :angelic: is like the best, sugarcoated, Mother lullaby a baby can wish :kiss:

I have tears of joy :arghh:

Save your humble Priest, please... oh gentle, lovely hissing magnanimity Queen!

Last edited:

Chris11

ArachnoBat
PBUY (Peace Be Unto You) and PBUH (Peace Be Unto Her)!!!!!
Join us! We will eradicate the world of evil, greed, and Justin Bibber!!!!

Sing the song of our Queen. She will be modt obliged to accept a worthy follower, like yourself, into Her anexes. Shes the almighty Goddess! Praise or suffer!!!

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
PBUY (Peace Be Unto You) and PBUH (Peace Be Unto Her)!!!!!
Join us! We will eradicate the world of evil, greed, and Justin Bibber!!!!

Sing the song of our Queen. She will be modt obliged to accept a worthy follower, like yourself, into Her anexes. Shes the almighty Goddess! Praise or suffer!!!
Oh Cmon not Justin Beiber.

truecreature

Arachnoknight
Hmmmm I was going to just limit myself to 3 OW species, but maybe I should consider adding one of these to the list too, they sure have their devoted fans :D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hmmmm I was going to just limit myself to 3 OW species, but maybe I should consider adding one of these to the list too, they sure have their devoted fans :D
Join our Cult! 0.1 Pelinobius muticus 'Queen Baboon' Goddess PBUH ( Peace Be Upon Her) is a benevolent, magnanimous, hissing eight legged Deity. She 'Sodom and Gomorrah' in no time infidels but loves her sons/daughters!

Me and Chris11 are the humble, devoted, founder Priests and we need more Brothers and Sisters for spread the word.

Sooner or later some divorced and on drugs VIP, will follow us, calling our hissing Goddess Cult: "Muticology" but that's predicted by the Holy Book of the Hissing Wisdom Revelation :bookworm: only a bait.

We need those VIP money and power, not for us, but for the Goddess.

Why? Simple. Our goal is the world domination, one enthusiast after another, till victory be won! :)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Truly my favourite African species! Love the hissing and elaborate burrows. Can't go wrong with a queen baboon.

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
At least 7" and I received another wild caught female today plus other a couple of other genus species.

Time to go scour the internet for one of those. I've found a place that was selling them and they were WC too. Is this the norm for these guys?
I prefer to buy CB (less risk for parasites) but I hear it's difficult to breed them.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Time to go scour the internet for one of those. I've found a place that was selling them and they were WC too. Is this the norm for these guys?
I prefer to buy CB (less risk for parasites) but I hear it's difficult to breed them.
I don't worry about parasites. I would purchase them if I was you.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It's a 0.1 Pelinobius muticus 'Queen Baboon' Goddess PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) sparkling moment of joy and jubilation.
Embrace the lovely hissing of the 'Queen Baboon' without doubts, infidels!