1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Becker AKA paulatpetshop (www.petcenterusa.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Trip, May 1, 2008.

1. shawno821

shawno821 Arachno Pimp Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Just got 17 Spiders.Everything was packed perfect,arrived perfect! And I got some info on one of the rarer species.Thanks,Paul.

2. Poec9090

Poec9090 Arachnosquire

Just received 3 P. subfusca and a freebie T. Once again I'm impressed with packaging and communication. Will continue to do business with.:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andy152R

Andy152R Arachnopeon

Great service from Paul @ Petcenterusa.net

I ordered a P. Metallica from Paul last week. A few pluses I noticed were the actual in-stock number is correct, unlike a lot of other dealers I've seen online who tell me they are out after I already place my order. Paul was patient enough to hold my sling for a few days until I got back from Kansas and home to be there when it arrived. He also was patient enough to let me sort out some issues I was having with my paypal account when we decided to upgrade to overnight shipping. All in all, I will be a repeat customer. I just got my sling in this morning, healthy as could be!

I will also add that he had the cheapest price on the internet that I could find. Especially since out of 10 dealers, he's the only one who had the T I was after.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you Paul for another well packed, lively sling order. My B abicep slings arrived in tip top shape. I highly recommend PetCenterUsa for your tarantula purchases

Thanks again,
    skip

5. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

allways a pleasure and his prices cant be beat...way better than some of the other HIGHER priced individuals..simply put
    nukeproof packaging
    I just received a box from him last week and it was perfect...a absolute pleasure dealing with him

6. Akai

Akai Arachnobaron

100% Positive!

Paul is one of the nicest dealers I've had the pleasure to deal with. He always responds to emails in a timely fashion and gives you his phone # if you any questions in regards to your order or husbandry of a specific tarantula you might be interested in purchasing from him. I received a package the other day that was expertly packed and I was very pleased with the overall transaction. Here is what I added to the collection. Some I already have and some new....

(1) Acanthoscurria geniculata
    (3) Acanthoscurria brocklehursti
    (2) Ceratogyrus darlingi
    (3) Ceratogyrus marshalli
    (2) Cyclosternum fasciatum
    (2) Hapalopus sp.Colombia Lg
    (2) Haplopelma hainanum
    (2) Selenocosmia aruana

One of the S. aruana was a freebie with my order. Thanks Paul and I hope to do business with you soon!

7. sithlord

sithlord Arachnopeon

A positive ++++ review for Paul Becker at petcenterusa.net. Packing and service was excellent as always, all arrived alive and well. He even threw in a freebie. It's my 5th time purchasing from him, good guy.

8. archaeosite

archaeosite Arachnosquire

Positive! I ordered 5 <1" slings. Communication was responsive and informative. Packing was perfect, and the prices were a bit less than average. All the slings are healthy and hungry!

9. sithlord

sithlord Arachnopeon

Positive ++++ review once again for Paul Becker at petcenterusa.net. When I made my purchase, he was hesitant to ship out due to the cold weather. Nevertheless, all arrived alive and well from his excellent packing. Spoke to him several times over the phone. Even threw in a freebie.

10. ArachnoFreak666

ArachnoFreak666 Arachnopeon

100% positive

just got in my order from pual and all the Ts arrive in perfect condition. pual had great communication, packed the Ts very well and arrived exactly on time! i look forward to doing business with pual again in the near future!:)

11. Medusa

Medusa Arachnoknight

Just got (3) juvies today from Paul. They were perfectly packed with all the essentials (thick styrafoam, long-acting heat pack, and tight newspaper wrap.) After my disaster with a DOA shipment from a forum seller, I was a little nervous going into the deep end again. However, I worried needlessly. I've ordered from Paul many times and all his shipments have been perfect. Very pleased! Will definitely do business again. Thanks for your great service.

12. Tomoran

Tomoran Arachnoknight Active Member

Perfect!

I recently purchased several tarantulas from Paul. His communication was excellent, and he was very friendly throughout the transaction (which I thought was a nice touch). I was also very pleased with his prices, which were much lower than I had expected to pay. My spiders were expertly packed and arrived healthy and in very good shape. All have been rehoused and have eaten. I will definitely be ordering from him again in the future!

13. bugguy1

bugguy1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

I just placed my first order with Paul on February 21, 2015. Thanks to the overwhelming amount of positive reviews on here I knew I was in good hands. I ordered 11 tarantulas in total:

Acanthoscurria geniculata
    Brachypelma albiceps
    Brachypelma albopilosum
    Brachypelma emilia
    Brachypelma smithi
    Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
    Grammastola iheringi
    Lasiodora parahybana
    Pelinobius muticus
    Poecilotheria metallica

And as a freebie I got a Pterinopelma sazimai. Immediately I started receiving e-mails from Paul, not only thanking me for my order but also keeping me updated on the progress. Everything was shipped out on the 23rd and I anxiously awaited their arrival the following morning. I started to grow concerned when at 12 noon they had not shown up and according to the FedEx tracking, they got delayed in Tennessee, probably due to weather. Paul was great with again staying in touch with me assuring me that it was all going to be ok. When the box arrived the following day, the heat pack was still quite warm and little by little my new charges would make their way out of their really nicely packed vials into their new homes...all but three. Unfortunately the albopilosum, smithi and parahybana were not so lucky. Considering the weather that these guys went through to get here I was actually very happy that there were only three casualties. Again, Paul was great being very apologetic, even though it was in no way his fault, and he immediately refunded me for the amount of the DOA's. I really appreciated this as another company I bought from recently issued me a credit instead, which means I have to place another order with them to get what is owed to me and at the present time, they have nothing of interest to me. Paul is now my number one tarantula supplier and I look very much to doing business with him in the very near future! I have dealt with many dealers over the years and he is by far the best!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  14. 100%++++positive++++100%

Always a pleasure to do business with Paul! Great T's always healthy, well packaged, never any issues! Runs his business very well & is always willing to give advice to anyone with questions. I would not hesitate buying from him & would definitely recommend buying from him A+++++++ 1,000,000,000% POSITIVE:D

15. Roosterbomb

Roosterbomb Arachnopeon

Wa
    I opened my package from pet center USA and it was packaged perfect. I've ordered from Paul before and just like last time everything was perfect and all were alive. He was available from start to finish. I couldn't recommend him enough.

16. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Paul's communication, quality of animals and service/ professionalism are excellent, thank you very much!

17. Fini

Fini Arachnoknight Old Timer

Today I unboxed my first order of 4 t's from Paul and I have to say it was a great experience. Excellent customer service and communication on top of meticulous packing makes for a very happy customer. I'll be back.

18. Flanative

Flanative Arachnopeon

Paul Becker

I just would like to say anyone that has never purchased from Paul you do know what your missing this man is hands down the best all ways there to answer any question fair in price honest trust worthy does what he says never ever has he let me down so folk next time your going to make a purchase try petcenterusa you will not regret it

19. le-thomas

le-thomas Arachnobaron

Positive a++++

Last friday I received a package of seven tarantulas from Paul, all of which were in tip top condition. The packing was very secure in the vials; I can't imagine a safer shipping environment for the spiders. 100% positive, plan to do business with again.

20. smiittyy

smiittyy Arachnosquire

What can i say, 100% all around. Got back to me within minutes of my first email regarding a payment question. 2 P. Metallica's at $70 apiece(amazing price). He includes freebie's with your order and i happen to see a T that wasnt listed on the freebie list but was around the same price as the freebie and he had no problem switching it out. Constant email updates through out the whole process. Both the Gooty's and the N.Chromatus are thriving. Will be using him again.