1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Becker AKA paulatpetshop (www.petcenterusa.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Trip, May 1, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    I just got in 30 slings from Paul today. They are always packed to perfection and arrive safe and sound. Not to mention paul has some of the best prices on the web, his prices beat my own in some cases. Anywho A++ review

2. 100 % positive

This was not my first nor will it be my last T purchase from paul becker, he is friendly, honest online seller , his prices are the best out there,shipping is always perfect and on time, don't hesitate to buy from paul top notch seller thanks

3. SteveFox

SteveFox Arachnopeon

PetCenterUSA 100% satisfied

Just got my order from Paul Becker at Pet Center USA. I recieved four T's and all were packed and shipped to perfection. Talked to Paul on phone and he was very patient and willing to answer any and all questions. I do recommend PetCenterUSA.net for your next order. Thanks Paul!!!!!

4. SgtSparkles

SgtSparkles Arachnosquire

Perfect

I got a shipment in from paul just yesterday and everything was better than you could really hope for. The shipment got delayed at fedex, in winter, in montana and still not a single loss. Paul even selected a female out for my B. bohemi which was a gift i had him package separately in the box so i could use it as a surprise. 100% positive will buy again.
    [YOUTUBE]GleQIYcy-no[/YOUTUBE]

5. sr20det510

sr20det510 Arachnosquire

Thank you!!

100% Positive Experience!!

Two days before Christmas I was asked to locate a B. Smithi, and called every pet shop I could find within 40 miles of my house.
    I drove to two shops in Orange County, CA. only to be disappointed ("Sorry just sold the last one, but we have x and y available!" and "Yes that is a B.Smithi. It is small (1/4") but in a year or two you will start to see color!).

I was losing hope as it was now 7 pm on the 23rd of December, when I came to the arachnoboards and saw Mr. Becker's list. I called his number, and left a message explaining the situation. Within 30 minutes he was on the phone reassuring me that he could help me out the next day. On the 24th I received a text letting me know that I can start making my way towards his location and that he would be there by the time I got there.

Once there, Paul happily greeted me, and showed me around. He then proceeded to show me five or six B. Smithi slings and asked me to make my selection. He also told me which he would choose and why.

I picked my out my T, paid, thanked him, and was on my way.

I cannot thank Paul enough as he made someone's Christmas wish come true.

THANK YOU! You have made a customer for life, and a future customer in the little boy that received his first T for Christmas.

6. ikidikid

ikidikid Arachnopeon

100% positive!

I placed my first order with Paul Becker recently, and I'm so happy that I did!

DETAILS
    Order placed 1/5, to be shipped 1/7 and delivered 1/8 due to cold temps.

Box arrived on 1/9 because of a weather-related Fedex delay. Not Paul's fault. Packing was great. Box was no longer warm due to the extreme cold in my area, but the slings arrived in perfect condition.

I must've called Paul 5 times since placing the order, and emailed him just as much, and he ALWAYS answers or responds. He really put my mind at ease if I was having an issue, and I think that's so important in a seller. A+ all around!

7. Biollantefan54

Biollantefan54 Arachnoprince Active Member

100%!

I would recommend him to everyone. 1st off, communication. The communication was exceptional! I ordered a M. balfouri, 3 H. incei's, and 2 L. parahybana's, with 1 freebie Lp. All arrived safe and when they were suppose to. Packaging was great, 100%!!

8. ieatkats

ieatkats Arachnopeon

Gotta say Paul is the man best prices on the net. Great packing and have to say the best part was the communication guys got my business for life thanks Paul for the awesome experience can't wait till the next time which will be soon

9. Poec9090

Poec9090 Arachnosquire

Positive!!

Received 5 slings from Paul. Packaging and everything was top notch. Will definitely do buisness with again.:biggrin:

10. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

well Paul has done it again....this is a good thing......grades are as follows
    A+ on shipping
    A+ on packing
    A+ on the stock which was bigger than advertised
    and a freebie that completely blew my mind....he sent me a 3"+ M. balfouri female
    great all around purchase and will of course buy from him again

11. Cavedweller

Cavedweller Arachnoprince

Positive!

Just received 2 G. pulchra slings and a free Nhandu coloratovillosus

Great service, lots of email correspondance, and very well packaged.

12. anderstd

anderstd Arachnoknight Old Timer

Nothing but Positive

I could not invent something bad to say about Paul. He is always available when you call. He is both quick and patient to answer any questions you may have. The packaging was perfect. I would wager one hundred dollars you could drop back and punt that package and the contents would come through find. In closing Paul it was truly a pleasure getting the chance to meet you (on the phone) I will certainly be back for more of your wonderful T's.
    Tyler

13. Valvool

Valvool Arachnopeon

Kansas
    Positive

Received a female A. Junodi, three B.Klaasi slings, and three G.Formosa slings from Paul. Everyone arrived healthy and active. Very pleased with the packing and prices and service. Already planning my next order with Paul.

14. Le Wasp

Le Wasp Arachnoknight

Another Positive

I received another order from Paul and it was another A+ shipment. Top notch packing, communication, etc.
    I look forward to doing business with Paul in the future. Thanks again!

15. positive

Recieved my order from paul I have to say the guy is on the ball with shipping out orders no wait no excuses gets them to you on time.packing is always good T's are as stated on the for sale adds for lenghts and species , and always in good shape .I never worry about sending my money to paul I know i will get a good order in return look forward to the next order thanks eric

16. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Paul just ordered a lot of slings from me. He has kept excellent communication, payed extremely fast, and has been a pleasure to deal with. The transaction went over very smoothly. I look forward to dealing with him more, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

17. Radashack

Radashack Arachnosquire

Paul is the Bomb!!!
    I would never hesitate to deal with him.
    Thanks Paul for the great service!

18. Long562Beach

Long562Beach Arachnopeon

I literally just dealt with Paul in person at his warehouse. Super duper nice guy, very knowledgeable and willing to take/spend the extra time to make sure you get what you want. He helped show me how to sex a T, something ill never forget and something that literally took 1min. He let me pick through his stash like a kid in a candy store, and answered every single question that i had. Very personable guy. I picked up a Brachypelma boehmei, Aviv Versi, and a P. Pulcher. Total came to $94 bucks, i only had 90 on me and Paul was very understanding and totally worked with me.. I will 100% do business with him again. GO KINGS

19. z32upgrader

z32upgrader Arachnoknight

Positive
    Paul always seems to go above and beyond for his customers. I ordered a P.irminia sling a while back and he called me to ask how everyone was doing. The irminia was DOA and he sent another one on my next order. (turned out to be a female!) I ordered a pair of B. albiceps slings and a B. smithi sling on the 30th of April and the B. smithi developed a cyst when it molted a week later, and Paul graciously offered another one at half price. He was nice enough to send a B. smithi a full inch bigger than advertised, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Paul!
    Greg

20. Durantula

Durantula Arachnopeon

I recently ordered a group of slings from Paul. He is a professional to say the least. His prices are always the best. His packaging is bullet proof. Paul takes all the worry out of ordering tarantulas. I have ordered 3 times from Paul. About 30 slings, and every single one has been packed perfectly and every one has been in great health and and been great eaters for me. I want to say that every spider has eaten within 1-2 days of receiving it. I will always do business with Paul, he is the first and last guy I check with when i am looking for spiders. Thanks again Paul for another awesome transaction. I couldn't be happier.