1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Becker AKA paulatpetshop (www.petcenterusa.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Trip, May 1, 2008.

1. Trip

Trip Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I just got in a large amount from Paul. Everything was great. All T's alive and well. Packed very good. And Paul was there for any question. Nice job Paul Thanks!

2. _bob_

_bob_ Arachnobaron

Positive!!

Recently ordered some Halopelmas from Paul Becker and everything arrived alive. He did a good job packing too.

Bob

3. Fran

Fran Arachnoprince

Paulatpetshop (Paul)

EXTREMELY POSITIVE!!!

I purchased a couple of Theraphosa Blondi from Paul.

Both of the T's were ENORMOUSLY BIGGER than he told me they would be!
    They arrived in perfect condition, healthy looking and HUGE. Both are over
    10 inches! The packaging job was excellent as well :)

Paul is a really nice guy to deal with, he ships right away, answers all your questions and phone calls and it was an all around really nice transaction!

I highly recommend doing business with Paul!!!

Thanks again!

Fran

4. Positive!

I purchased a few T's from Paul recently. All arrived safe and sound. I bought a 1" GBB sling, 2" B. vagans sling, 1" A. versicolor sling, 3.5" H. lividum for an unbeatable price and I also got a .5" L. parahybana sling as a freebie. Paul was willing to do a local meetup, but I had to cancel at the last minute, so he shipped them the next day and his packing job was great!

I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

5. robc

robc Arachnoemperor

I recieverd (3) P.Regalis spiderlings, (1) singapore blue sling and (1) Fireleg and all arrived alive, Paul is great to work with and is a proffesional.....rob

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Arachnobaron

I recieved my mature female emp for a breeding project I'm about to do. Transaction went smoothly without any problems.

Good prices too. Will do business with him again someday.

7. HaploFool

HaploFool Arachnoknight

VA
    Awesome!

Just ordered a breeding pair of Haplopelma Minax from Paul (adult female / sub-male) and am completely satisfied. Paul is a really cool and friendly person to start, secondly the T's arrived quickly, well packaged and healthy!

Will DEFINITELY be doing business with him again soon!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8. tabor

tabor Arachnoprince Old Timer

Is this the same Paul at PetCenterUSA from the early 2000's?

9. Overfloater

Overfloater Arachnopeon

Positive

Ordered 3 centipedes and his service were great, some extras too. Prices are competitive.

10. robc

robc Arachnoemperor

Paul is the man!

I just got a Female T.Blondi from paul and she is enormous.......she is massive...well over 10". Paul has great communication....he called me with the tracking #. His T's are what he says, he states 10" Blondi he means a 10" Blondi. His packaging is unreal, his service is great.......you want a Massive Blondi-go to paul know he has (2) left don't miss out. I have also recieved numerous T's from paul all perfect......I will be doing bussiness with paul again......rob

here is the Blondi:

[​IMG]

11. Just got 2 B. alboposulums from Paul. Both arrived in great condition and were packed very well. Fast shipping and great communication as well. Will defenatly do buisness with him in the future.

Shawn

12. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

Paul's great. :) I called to order a T. gigas for myself and a B. albopilosum for a friend (Geckokeeper) to give to his wife for her birthday. Paul was very professional and friendly on the phone. He was prompt in invoicing and shipping, and his prices are great. The Ts arrived well-packed, healthy, and as described. There was even a freebie B. albopilosum, which also went to Geckokeeper's wife. :D Now she has two fuzzy babies to raise.

13. hardlucktattoo

hardlucktattoo Arachnobaron

everything went great I got 3 slings from paul recently a B. smithi a c. cyaneopubescens and a b. vagans everything arrived on time and very healthy the b.vagans even molted during shipping

14. Trogdora

Trogdora Arachnosquire Old Timer

I recently purchased two tarantulas from Paul and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Great communication, amazing packing, and the slings are beautiful and healthy. Will definitely buy from again!

15. Tokendog

Tokendog Arachnosquire

Ordered three slings from Paul. We opted to wait a few days to ship due to the weekend, but he shipped them on Monday and I received them Tuesday morning. All of the slings were alive and well. He also called on Monday to let me know that he was shipping them, plus he emailed me a caresheet for the Ts. All in all, I was very happy with my order. I do wish he would have sent a few "just in case" food items for the slings such as flies or pinhead crickets, but its not a big deal. I am still HIGHLY satisified with my order. Thanks Paul!

16. tabor

tabor Arachnoprince Old Timer

VERY POSITIVE

Great shipping, specimens, and freebie!

17. troglodyte

troglodyte Arachnoknight

Just got 5 new slings from Paul the other day. A B. emelia, B. smithi, H. maculata, A. versicolor, and A. sp. "flagstaff orange" (freebie!!!). I put them all into their new homes and the H. mac molted IMMEDIATELY! It was great!

Once again exceptional spiders at an exceptional cost with exceptional service. Paul is my favorite dealer to buy from at this point.

Thanks again Paul!

18. Sooner

Sooner Arachnoknight

This is our first order from the internet and the tarantulas arrived in GREAT condition!

Paul does a very good job packing and our A. versicolor and P. cancerides seems to be doing great! The website order form can be a little hard to navigate but the prices are great!

A freebie B. vagans came with the order too. We will recommend him to any enthusiast.

19. Eclipse

Eclipse Arachnobaron

My S. mulatins just arrived in before I even got back from home. It arrived very healthy and energetic. Communication with Paul was quick and easy.

I will probably buy from him again soon :) No one can beat Paul's prices... No one

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  20. brothaT

brothaT Arachnosquire

UT
    Positive

Last week I received my first Ts from Paul: 3 B. Smithis, 2 A. Versicolors, and 3 H. Maculata. All arrived well packed and healthy, and one of the versicolors molted just hours after arrival.

I did a phone order from Paul and he was very helpful and intelligent. He will definitely be the first person I look to for future Ts.