1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Patrick (patrick86 formerly behindyou12)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by kristal_kaos, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ftorres

ftorres Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Patrick (behindyou12) A+++++++

Hello All,
    I recently got my slings from PAtrick and I can not be more happy.

I really recomend him for some good deals, low prices and excellent spiderlings.

thank you Patrick

2. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon Old Timer

POSITIVE!!​

This is long overdue, but anyway... I did a breeding loan with Patrick last summer. I sent him my MM P.irminia to be bred with his female. He kept in contact with me the whole time. I totally forgot about the loan until the FOLLOWING SPRING I get an e-mail out of the blue saying we've got slings!! It was totally unexpected since Psalmo's don't usually take that long. He sent me the slings packed very well and each in their own individual vial, which is a plus.

I'd also like to add that he's been very helpful in helping me get my slings sexed! I sent him a few of my exuviums and he sexed them with his microscope. He hasn't been wrong yet! Thanks, Patrick!

3. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    I've known Patrick for years, and have completed many a trade with him.
    He is one of the coolest human beings you will ever meet. And, absolutely, you can trust him to send you quality items that will arrive lively and spunky.
    Top nick dealings, all the way to the end. (Whatever that is.)
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

4. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

Again, positive

Patrick is one of the BEST people to deal with in this hobby, hands down. He's generous with good prices and freebies, he ships promptly, and his communicates in a timely and professional manner.

I highly recommend him, again. :) :clap:

5. bhmorrill

bhmorrill Arachnopeon

I'll add another positive for Patrick. Great communication, gracious answers to quite a few questions, very helpful, great prices, and I also got a freebie :) Couldn't ask for anything more, thanks again Patrick!!!

6. slvdv

slvdv Arachnopeon

I recieved 3 slings from Patrick on Tues. They were packed very well and arrived in very good shape. Thanks so much.

7. venomous.com

venomous.com Arachnoknight

I need to note that I've done business with Patrick twice and both times have been a pleasure. He'll politely answer any question you have and his prices are beyond fair. Hardest part of dealing with Patrick is unpacking the spiders because they are so secure.

I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

8. Brian S

Brian S ArachnoGod Old Timer

Quite POSITIVE!

Patrick is good people! I've done business with him and have no complaints what so ever other than the fact he is a Nebraska Cornhusker fan hehehe

9. Taylor

Taylor Arachnoknight Old Timer

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

:clap: Awesome is underated here! Patrick is amazing! Not only are the T's tip top shape but he included a freebie and i didnt even have to ask! We had a little mishap with everything and Patrick went above and beyond to make it better when he didnt have to. The packaging was awesome and very well done. :clap:

I have already told a bunch of people to order from him and will continue to do so. I will continue to order from him and will always look to his posts first.
    Thanks so much Patrick! YOU ROCK! Thanks for everything you did! :clap:
    Taylor

10. betuana

betuana Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!!!!

GREAT transaction! Patrick was great to communicate with, enjoyable conversations and quick replies! Amazing prices, wonderful packing job, very rapid shipment, the slings look wonderful and well fed! Very nice guy, gave me a discount because he was out of one of the ones I tried to order, and then sent a freebie on top of it! Absolutely awesome transaction, very happy. HIGHLY recommended, I will definitely keep watching his ads and look forward to buying from him in the future! Thanks so much for selling these slings to me!

11. Bullit

Bullit Arachnopeon

Utah
    Amazing!!!

I just received a package of T's from Patrick... Never had a shipment go more smoothly than this one, I am very happy and all my T's are active and doing great. I will definitely be doing business with him again and will recommend him to anyone who really cares about the quality of T's...Thanks again Patrick

Tiffani{D

12. FreedomJack

FreedomJack Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

:worship: Awesome! A+++:worship:

Patrick is wonderful to deal with. Extremely low prices, superb packaging, and really beautiful, healthy tarantulas. He takes customer service to a whole new level and genuinely cares about every tarantula he sells from the big to the tiny. I would recommend him to anyone I know. So, go buy his stuff now! (before I do!) :D

13. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

Another great transaction of many!

Patrick is awesome. Always fair prices, a great selection, and healthy animals. Couldn't be happier with my new female E. pulcherrimaklaasi.

14. LadyPharaoh

LadyPharaoh Arachnosquire

Positive

A++++++++ fantastic Ts from an A+++++++ fantastic guy.

I just got 2 A. versicolor, 2 B. smithi, 1 L. parahybana and a G. rosea (thank you for the freebie Patrick). Excellent friendly communication, great packaging, fast shipping, beautiful spiders. . .This guy does it all!

Eight thumbs and two pedis up for Patrick (behindyou12)! Will definitely buy from him again.

Janice

15. Snuggles

Snuggles Arachnosquire

Positive

I ordered recently from Patrick, and I was very satisfied. Low prices and best packaging ever!!! When the weather gets warmer, I will surely order more from Patrick. :worship:

16. olablane

olablane Arachnobaron

Idaho
    :) Ordered 7 slings from Patrick. Recieved 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He included something for my 8 yr old niece, who is an aspiring arachnoholic!!!Excellent Ts, Excellent communication and excellent shipping!!! Could not be any happier!!! I will do business with him again!!!:) :) :) :)

17. Krazy Kat

Krazy Kat Arachnoknight

Cool deal..

I bought 2 Versicolors and a Bicegoi from Patrick and I'm very happy with them.I like the fact that he gets back to you and is so cool.The packing was great,the T's are healthy.Thanks for the freebie as well.I'll be doing more business with Patrick in the future.Thanks Patrick...:D

18. Moonstriker

Moonstriker Arachnopeon

Ordered 2 little Avicularia Versicolors from Patrick! As the weather was funky, agreed to wait for warmer temperatures before he sent them to me.

Got em safe and sound & Patrick made my week complete with a surprise mini-sling! Thanks Pat! :)

The 2 avicularias were fiesty and hyperactive.

Here's one of them i aptly named Averal.
    http://photos-543.friendster.com/e1/photos/34/57/2537543/1_675667684l.jpg

Patrick's a great man~ :)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  19. allie

allie Arachnopeon

Just got 1 B. albopilosum, 1 A. versicolor, and a free A. chalcodes! (all slings)

Great service, great guy. Awesome packing and lovely tarantulas! Would definitely recommend him to anyone! :D

20. HaploFool

HaploFool Arachnoknight

VA
    Positive A+

Patrick sent me his female Chilobrachys Huahini (being that I now have two mature males) for a 50/50 loan. I already have a gravid female and Patrick trusted me with his female. The packaging was TOP NOTCH!! Communication was great and Patrick is a reliable and honest person. I will definitely do business with him and recommend him to anyone who wants reliability and quality. Thank you also for your trust Patrick, I will not let you down!! :) :clap: :worship: