User PanzoN88s new and improved picture thread

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My female A. Geniculata
image.jpeg

The P. Cancerides and the GBB will not be featured today.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Male B. Emilia

image.jpeg

Female B. Emilia

image.jpeg

Those are the new additions. I have one more new addition coming soon. For now I will post a couple of the tarantulas I already have.

Female P. Cancerides

image.jpeg

My female B. Albopilosum

image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
@sdsnybny the little guy is doing great. He just devoured a superworm yesterday. I did a picture comparison of the little guy and my female and he is tiny (judging by the pictures I compared. Both are stunning, once he gets to that point, I have a feeling good things are going to happen.

image.jpeg

The P. Scrofa has dug a nice hide for itself so it will not be pictured, but it is doing great also.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Glad he is doing good, you chose correct the other male matured 2 days after sending your guy out :). Wouldn't have wanted to hear about an ultimate molt during shipping. The P. scrofa are great little eaters taking on larger prey with no fear.
I have a sub adult female and the one little sac mate to yours. Might pick up some more just cuz. Expo is next weekend.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Glad he is doing good, you chose correct the other male matured 2 days after sending your guy out :). Wouldn't have wanted to hear about an ultimate molt during shipping. The P. scrofa are great little eaters taking on larger prey with no fear.
I have a sub adult female and the one little sac mate to yours. Might pick up some more just cuz. Expo is next weekend.
Nice, now I just need to find some E. Sp. yellow, which is like trying to find intact fossils of mammoths (in other words it is difficult)

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I got tired of searching for my other thread, so I am making a better one and wI'll post more often.

To start off is there anything you all would like to see from my collection. I am sure several members have seen the pictures I've posted on Instagram, but I neglected to post here.

Request and I shall post.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Time to make some other members envious........cough....... @Tia B ......... Cough.......others who do not have one of these........cough.

@BoyFromLA you have one of these right?

0.1.0 B. schroederi: the picture is blurry and no flash, but it is showing its adult color somewhat. I am going to try and get a good picture with flash.

image.jpeg

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
The picture is very blurry, but if you’re talking about Brachypelma schroederi, yes I do have one female.

C9D282CD-0224-46FD-A584-7D86816D46BD.jpeg

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Time to make some other members envious........cough....... @Tia B ......... Cough.......others who do not have one of these........cough.

@BoyFromLA you have one of these right?

0.1.0 B. schroederi: the picture is blurry and no flash, but it is showing its adult color somewhat. I am going to try and get a good picture with flash.

View attachment 262816
You succeeded.... I'm jealous :shifty: