User PanzoN88s new and improved picture thread

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Decided to create a picture thread. It will not be updated too often, but definitely will update with every molt. First up is my largest B. Albopilosum, second (if I uploaded this right) my female GBB at 4" if not more. (I have not measured her since molt.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
1st A. Geniculata
2nd my large female GBB (not new, but amazing to look at)
3rd A. Metallica
I will try to snap pictures of my B. Sabulosums, since I have never posted pictures of at least the suspect male, as I have only had the female for a day. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Two pictures of my larger B. Albopilosum, one with flash and one without. And my mature female E. Sp. red image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
The infamous B. Sabulosum (the one I bought last year (yes I know picture does not look great), and the female GBB (pic with flash) image.jpeg image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My B. Albopilosum eating a cricket. I have a picture of my genic doing the same thing, but have not resized it yet. image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I don't know who has a shorter fuse: my A. Geniculata (pictured), my suspect male B. Sabulosum or my mother. image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My B. Albopilosum (confirmed to be female via molt) showing off her new suit image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My now confirmed female A. Geniculata, this picture was taken last week (a week after her first molt in my care) image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Updated pictures, will not be posting pics of the G. Rosea, G. Porteri, G. Pulchripes, or the P. Cancerides.

The first is of my big male (confirmed last week) B. Sabulosum

image.jpeg

The second photo is of my thick female A. Geniculata that has earned the name "Big Burtha" because she readily attacks anything.

image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
The best picture I could get of my N. Chromatus sling that arrived yesterday
image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Also blurry, but this is the new A. Versicolor (yes, I am posting the pictures as I take them) image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Not new additions, but it's the first time I posted pictures of them on here
First is my G. Rosea
image.jpeg

Next is my G. Porteri
image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Another one that is not new, but has not been pictured here:
My G. Pulchripes
image.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Latest pictures of my B. Sabulosum (female), A. Metallica, and my female B. Albopilosum image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg