1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

pannaking22

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Jul 3, 2013.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Tyler just ordered a few things off of me. He paid super fast, and kept excellent communication throughout the whole deal. Was a very pleasant transaction, and i look forward to future business with him. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  2. AliciaG6987

AliciaG6987 Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!! Tyler was extremely helpful and patient in answering all of my questions. Friendly and kept in communication until she had arrived! I got a female Euathlus sp Red. She came packed well and arrived active and webbing around her entire enclosure. She's a beautiful healthy tarantula and hope to buy from again! Thank you SOOO much! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Tyler. Everything was packaged extremely well and arrived in excellent shape. Tyler is a man of his word, and a pleasure to deal with. Always a pleasure talking with him, and dealing with him. Looking forward to future trades, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  4. tylerdpeter

tylerdpeter Arachnopeon

I recently completed a trade with Tyler for a couple of his own cb sand spider slings, and everything went great! His specimens are very healthy and arrived alive, great communication, good packing, overall A+ experience. I would not hesitate to do business in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Positive review for pannaking22!

Received 30 Sicarius sp, we made a trade and his end was perfect. Packing, communication and quality were all top notch. Thanks again Tyler!

J.R. Thompson
    JR's Invertebrates

• Like Like x 1
  6. packrat1

packrat1 Arachnopeon

Ohio
    I bought two Sicarius sp. from Tyler & they arrived today safe & alive. They were very well packed & even with low temps they survived! I would gladly deal with Tyler again. A+

• Like Like x 1
  7. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

ohio
    I've been chatting and dealing with Tyler for a while now and he's one good dude. I highly recommend him as a buyer, seller, trader, what have you. He's a true asset to the hobby

• Like Like x 1
  8. A+ seller. Just received a diverse array of inverts from Tyler, and everything arrived in great condition. Speedy communication, quick to ship, good packing.. A+ on all fronts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sithlord

sithlord Arachnopeon

I just received a couple of Sicarius slings from pannaking22 (Tyler) a few days ago and all arrived alive and well. Communication and packing was excellent, I would definitely purchase more from him in the near future. Good guy in the hobby, thanks again Tyler.

• Like Like x 1
  10. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

Good trade done with Tyler....great all around experience ......we talked after I initiated a trade after a few pm's we came to an agreement
    This guy get an A+ from me and I would urge others to check him out

• Like Like x 1
  11. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Tyler. Everything was packaged extremely well, and arrived in great shape. Was a pleasure to deal with him again, and looking forward to future trades. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just received some stag beetle larvae. Excellent communication, messages were always kind and helpful, overall great guy/girl to talk to! Gave me good info on care and the shipping was perfect, all larvae arriving in stellar condition, along with a bunch of extra sub. Even let me know that one of the larvae was "a bit off" and recommended for me not to buy that one, which I didn't. He/She usually has interesting non-tarantula stuff (along with some tarantulas) which is definitely what I'm most interested in. Overall a great seller and person in general, hope to do business with them again and recommend that any bug lover do the same! A++++++++++

Edit: Just realized that there is already a review thread for this seller, will post mine there. Sorry!

• Like Like x 1
  13. jo1718

jo1718 Arachnopeon

Positive!!! Everything came in great shape and well packed. He even threw in a few extra things in the box too. Awesome stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tenevanica

Tenevanica Arachnodemon

Positive! My roaches were well packed and in good condition. Would order form again!

• Like Like x 1
  15. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Tyler's new reviews can be found here.