'Panic'

Deeleigh

Arachnopeon
Hello, Im new to this forum and Im hoping that somebody can ease my panic a little. I have just got myself 2 African Millipede, they are great and i have been wanting them for a few year, HOWEVER, they are constantly at it. I assumed they were both boys as the seller never said (my own stupidity) and now im panicing as i just dont know what i will do when this female lays 50-100 eggs! Will i end up with 50-100 Millies? I cant give them to just anybody and the shop will probebly only buy so many off me and then what? Will they be at it again making even more. I thought this would be a worry free pet with all the others i have lol.

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if a female does have babies u can start selling th babies on here and all oerthe nation, you have mny possibiliites. I believe from what I have ben told they banned importing so they will be harder tofind. and when something becomes hard to find al of a suden people wantit.

btw a lot of people wouldn't mind taking some from ya at nocharge

Kasha

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh Me! Pick me! I would take a bunch! Just drop post when you have babies that are ready to sell!

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
including myself, sorry for the sloppy typing, i use a mobile phone to access arachnoboards when im at work :)

Kasha

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine never mated that I saw, but I am hoping they did when I wasn't looking. I want babies soooo bad. I have 2 baby AGBs, but they tend to stay hidden. I have lots of baby N. Americanus and 2 juvenile O.Oratus. I just love the babies....sooo precious.