Arachnoking
Pandora the Senegal parrot
Enjoyed a big beautiful carrot.
When she finished, she said
"Had it been gold instead
It would have been 24 karat!"

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Your Senegal is awesome. Great choice. Big parrot in a small parrot's body. Love their personalities

basin79

ArachnoGod
Your Senegal is awesome. Great choice. Big parrot in a small parrot's body. Love their personalities
Aye definitely. So much personality cramped, push and stuffed into a little body.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
If she can do that with a chicken bone, imagine what she could do to a finger. o_O

Reminds me of keas from New Zealand eating sheep. Parrots are all just pretending to be vegetarian.

basin79

ArachnoGod
If she can do that with a chicken bone, imagine what she could do to a finger. o_O

Reminds me of keas from New Zealand eating sheep. Parrots are all just pretending to be vegetarian.
Parrots are certainly not vegetarians. They're pigeons of the jungle.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
She is wonderful! Makes me remember all the fun times I had as a kid with my mother's Hahn's Macaw. He was much louder though, he liked to tell just to be sure we didn't forget him... Maybe 2min apart :rofl:

basin79

ArachnoGod
She is wonderful! Makes me remember all the fun times I had as a kid with my mother's Hahn's Macaw. He was much louder though, he liked to tell just to be sure we didn't forget him... Maybe 2min apart :rofl:
I purposefully went with a Senegal because of their "quieter" nature. Pan can have her moments and to me she is loud but not crazy loud compared to some of the others.

I'm so glad I did too. With her being small she gets to properly fly around the house. Small in stature but with a massive personality. She's absolutely amazing.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I purposefully went with a Senegal because of their "quieter" nature. Pan can have her moments and to me she is loud but not crazy loud compared to some of the others.

I'm so glad I did too. With her being small she gets to properly fly around the house. Small in stature but with a massive personality. She's absolutely amazing.
I forgot to mention how much I love her name!!! My E. cenchria cenchria (Brazilian Rainbow Boa) is also named Pandora, she frequently tried getting out of her enclosure when she was young. In other words we needed to "Open Pandora's Box" :D
I watched so many of your videos you've posted in this thread and love how she gets along with your Bull Mastiff. I had 2 Alaskan Malamutes a when Chavo (the Hahn's) was around. It is so funny seeing large breed dogs interact in a non-aggressive manner to these small birds.
Chavo had the Malamutes scared though. Quite the beak and bite force for a Mini Macaw.
Side note, even though it has been said before, your accent is wonderful. In a weird roundabout way it reminds me of Nick and Ruby the X-Rated African Grey from YouTube. My family is from Scotland so Lancashire is close enough, plus you type out the way you speak which makes it all the better :cool:

basin79

ArachnoGod
I forgot to mention how much I love her name!!! My E. cenchria cenchria (Brazilian Rainbow Boa) is also named Pandora, she frequently tried getting out of her enclosure when she was young. In other words we needed to "Open Pandora's Box" :D
I watched so many of your videos you've posted in this thread and love how she gets along with your Bull Mastiff. I had 2 Alaskan Malamutes a when Chavo (the Hahn's) was around. It is so funny seeing large breed dogs interact in a non-aggressive manner to these small birds.
Chavo had the Malamutes scared though. Quite the beak and bite force for a Mini Macaw.
Side note, even though it has been said before, your accent is wonderful. In a weird roundabout way it reminds me of Nick and Ruby the X-Rated African Grey from YouTube. My family is from Scotland so Lancashire is close enough, plus you type out the way you speak which makes it all the better :cool:
I had to call her Pandora as I new she'd be a nosey little bugger and want to get in to everything.

I'm really, really surprised how Samce treats her. He hates everything. Dogs, cats, chickens, sheep, horses etcetera. But he's brilliant with Pan even though she antagonises him when she gets the chance.

Originally Pandora was named Vladimir (after Vlad the Impaler) but after getting her sexed I obviously had to change her name. She was Vlad for a couple of weeks.