Species Pamphobeteus vespertinus

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hell thats more beautful than the P. Metallica....that burgundy hue on that beastie is incredible. More more!! :)

druid8783

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hope you do find a lady friend for him.... Judging from those pics they should be lining up at your door {D

Beautiful T :worship:

cdxrd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ummm... WOW! Man that is gorgeous!

If you find him a mate, I MUST HAVE a sling! or 2.. or 3..

versimomma

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im in the Uk and have only known of one other male owned by a guy in Portsmouth.
We have been after this sp for SOOOOO long now and there is not enough in the hobby. I really hope he gives some ladies some lovin coz I will definatley take some of those off your hands.
Contact the insect shop and also Southcoast inverts, they may be able to help as the have lots of contacts. If you want the web address' PM me, i dunno if i am allowed to post em here.

Good luck
And post more pics pleeeeeeease.
Versimomma.xx

P.s. where abouts in Uk are u?

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Where are these T's a native of? Kinda curious as to their temperment and antics etc. If they are a good display T that is cool. Of course its always nice to have one that will sit on your hand :rolleyes:

yums88

Arachnopeon
re:

hi all i was wondering where ic an get one fo those beauties and for around how much do they run for?

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just did some looking and they come from Ecuador. Good luck finding one.

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got this lil beauty from the local dealer, they had it marked as an Equadorian Red Bloom, not sure if that is correct, as far as i can find so far the latin name is Pamphobeteus vespertinus not sure if thats correct either, haven't been able to find any info, care, or set-up sheets on it anywhere, so if anyone has any idea's please lemme know.

Last edited:

Bastian Drolshagen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi, I know IDing by a picture doesn´t work, but a friend of mine got a Hommoeomma spec. blue and this one looks just like your T.

krusty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think it depends on the light. Is she really black or blue.

Here are 3 links with pictures from Pamphobeteus vespertinus. One is a german website, the other two in english.

german

english 1

english 2

Regards,

Ingo

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
krusty said:
I think it depends on the light. Is she really black or blue.

Here are 3 links with pictures from Pamphobeteus vespertinus. One is a german website, the other two in english.

german

english 1

english 2

Regards,

Ingo
HE is bluish in color if that helps

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
One of my favorite species, from my favorite genus... they are awesome... weird that a local dealer would have one, I've been looking for one forever! Congrats on the awesome addition! :)

krusty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry Wolfy72, I cannot help you furthermore. I know that isn't possible to identify spiders from a picture, but for me Pamphobeteus vespertinus looks more black than blue.

I wasn't able to find more information with google, sorry.

Regards,

Ingo

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks

just wanted to say thanks for all the help, alot of very useful info, if i find out anymore on this particular T i'll let everyone know. :)