Pamphobeteus sp. machala 2 days freshly Molted!

Perry Barnes

Arachnopeon
Beautiful it is truly a wonderful species i did have one but sadly mine passed away about a mounth ago now had her as an adult and she was already nearing the end of her life span i took her on from an old friend as he couldnt take care of her anymore but i had her for 4 years so good time with her this is her about a week before she passed away JPEG_20190312_0043362924476494807049895.jpg

Denise Anne Spencer

Arachnopeon
Gosh!! She's beautiful!! I seriously hope mines a mmale.Selfishly I reallly REALLLY wanna see him blossom into those vibrant colors. But after seeing this... I think im ok with either Lol That velvet black with the hints of purple! Wow! Being.an insomniac. I spend alot of nights just looking at my Ts .. well the ones i can see. Lol the H. Maculatas are not out often and when they are its usually for their vicious feeding even then i see half of them! My Machala and my hati hati purple seem to act the same at first and now the machala i see way more of especially after his molt.
could you tell me an estimate of a molt cycle? Im still actually educating myself on this particular species :)

Perry Barnes

Arachnopeon
In the time i jad her she would molt about once every 6 week give or take but my friend who had her before said as a sling she molted almost every 2 weeks and as she got begger the time gap got more spaced out if you know what i mean but they are fast growers thats for sure