1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Padkison

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by finman31, Mar 9, 2006.

1. recluse

recluse Arachnobaron

NM
    Advertisement
    Positive

Just did a trade with Perry, everything arrived safe and sound and it was packed great. I will def. do business with him again.

Hans

2. CustomNature

CustomNature Arachnosquire Old Timer

PA
    X 2! Positive

A few days ago I received a few Green Lynx spiders from Perry. He sent them out so quickly that it caught me off guard. It was a nice surprise in the mail as they came earlier than expected. I would, and am sure I will, do business with Perry again. Ideal hobbyist!

3. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    Perry had 5 C. cyaneopubescens of fair size 1.5" for sale, and I pounced.
    Dialogue throughout was solid and simple, and everything was done professionally and respectfully. I would buy again.
    Thanks,
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

4. Rydog

Rydog Arachnobaron

I just completed a deal with Perry and wow am I pleased....would work again with him in a heartbeat. Thanks again Perry!

5. IdahoBiteyThing

IdahoBiteyThing Arachnobaron Old Timer

Woo Hoo!

Just got another order of T's from Perry, and am very pleased. Great looking T's, and excellent packing. First rate deal. Tony

6. invertobsession

invertobsession Arachnopeon

Good guy in my book!!!!!!T came on time and healthy and very well packed!!!:D

7. craig84

craig84 Arachnoknight

Got my package today. Everything was well packed and I am happy once again with dealing with Perry:) Thank you!

8. RoachGirlRen

RoachGirlRen Arachnoangel

Positive

Positive
    Two thumbs up! Was referred to Perry by BugsInCyberSpace when seeking N. americanus. He no longer was selling them but was so kind as to go out and collect twelve mature specimens for me - what a guy! :worship: Communication was great throughout the transaction, pricing was extremely reasonable, and everything arrived safe and well packaged. Will definately be doing business again.

9. GailC

GailC Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

I recently did a trade with Perry, good communication and the T was packed very well. Unfortunately the T was DOA due to rough handling by the shipper. Perry was at NO fault but he took care of me anyways. Great guy to deal with.

10. Philth

Philth N.Y.H.C. Arachnosupporter

Positive

Just finished a trade with him. The spiders were lost in transit for a day due to the carrier. Although the spiders were packed perfectly, they prob could of ben lost for a month with no prob. Fast service, shipped on time. Very nice.:cool:

Later, Tom

11. craig84

craig84 Arachnoknight

Made yet another purchase with Perry and I am pleased again. Thanks again Perry and will be doing more business again with you. Craig.

12. Steven.WK

Steven.WK Arachnoknight

USA
    Received my order from Perry and everything was great. The spider is healthy and well packed. Thanks!

13. Anastasia

Anastasia Arachnoprince Old Timer

US
    Received new kids from Perry
    nicest and easiest transaction, beautiful wolf spider and P, Audux girl
    absolutely recommended, Thank you Perry :clap:

14. Kid Dragon

Kid Dragon Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

POSITIVE

Easy to deal with, fast shipping, great packaging, and beautiful A. versicolor slings. Perry could teach a class in individually wrapping slings. They got to me in less than 24 hours, but they were packed well enough to survive a postal strike. :worship:

15. Ozzy1225

Ozzy1225 Arachnopeon

Positive

The beautiful Versi slings arrived today, within 24 hours. Very impressed on how they were packaged. Great communaction.

Thank You Perry.

16. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

got some spiderlings and millipedes a few weeks back and forgot to leave feedback...this is a trusted seller with quality animals, don't hesitate to do business with him

17. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight Old Timer

I received 12 great looking millipedes from Perry today. Everything about the transaction was perfect!

Thanks
    Nick

18. Tobarnis

Tobarnis Arachnosquire

Got some millipedes from him a while back. Everything went smooth.

19. Kid Dragon

Kid Dragon Arachnoprince Old Timer