Pacman frog help 2

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Hey floks
(floks? Lol.) today i decided to check out a pacman breeding guide for my little boy (or girl)but i noticed that in the video, the pacman frog"a front legs, where pretty big and he was able to jump, and with that i mean leap into the air and not only walk. My guy got very small legs and he keeps them under his belly. Like they're broken. I not sure if it's lack of calcium, deformation, or just because he's too fat :p. He does seem fatter than other ones, thought i give him 1 dubia per 2-4 days and regurarly give him warm baths so his digestive system... Well... You know. *cough* *cough*. Also he gets calcium suppliements every time he eats. And yes, he does move inside his tank, every day i find him in a new spot. Please answer me if it's a weight problem, normal or just if there's nothing to worry about. If you want pics tell me.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Do you also supplement vitamin D? Animals need it to deposit calcium. However, it sounds to me like that's unlikely to be an issue in this case, because it would affect all the bones.

Pictures would help, but tentatively I find a problem unlikely.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Yes i do use D3 and phosphoroum. I just bought him though. 2 months ago. He was just 3 months old back then. The pet store raises them by themselves. So it could be just a lack of calcium when they were tadpoles. I will send pics later
But i doubt its actually that bad. After all he doesn't like moving Xd