Pacman frog death.

phillipthephiddipus

Arachnopeon
Just picked up a pacman frog at NARBC and all seemed fine. Day later it spazzed out then went cold. When i first got it, it had a long piece of sphagnum moss stuck in its (throat?).
Pulled it out, and all was fine. Now looking at its dead body i'm trying to find what went wrong and I think i found it. A very hard clump near where the mouth ends. It doesn't seem to move just stays there. Any ideas on what this is? Tumor? Impactation from moss?
:(

Danalemp1216

Arachnosquire
Sorry to hear that. Not sure you can get much of a diagnosis beyond speculation. Can you post a pic? If you are up for it you can look in it's mouth or open it up to see what the lump is? Contact the vendor first to look into a reimbursement or replacement.

phillipthephiddipus

Arachnopeon
Sorry to hear that. Not sure you can get much of a diagnosis beyond speculation. Can you post a pic? If you are up for it you can look in it's mouth or open it up to see what the lump is? Contact the vendor first to look into a reimbursement or replacement.
No need for pics as I found out the cause. Piece of sphagnum moss caught in the mouth bout half inch long but in a ball. Looks like ill try to get a replacement or refund. Thanks for your help!